Kamidori Alchemy Meister text bug

Inori

• 5 months later...

Can some one please help me with this. For some reason the text for me was like that to but before it never happened. I don't know when it happened but when I first downloaded it, it was completely fine but now the text looks look all crushed together.

Why don't you try doing what Emi-san said?

are you using the correct font? so small so i cant see :)

" Go to Configuration and on the "Text" tab, change the two fonts to "MS UI Gothic", then quit the game. "

• 3 months later...

Why don't you try doing what Emi-san said?

From Inori's wording:

The letter's are wierd, they are too close to each other.

I have already changed to MS UI Gothic.

It sounds like it didn't help much.

Can some one please help me with this. For some reason the text for me was like that to but before it never happened. I don't know when it happened but when I first downloaded it, it was completely fine but now the text looks look all crushed together.

The best I can help with this is a note from GloatingSwine over on Seiha Translations that sounds really close to OP's problem. Though it's mostly in relation to Windows8.1 it's close enough to give it a shot.

A quick note for Windows 8.1

On installing Windows 8.1 you may find that your screen text in Kamidori is broken (squashed and some characters are wrong), this is because the language packs got uninstalled.

Go to the Control Panel, then Language, and choose to install the Display Language Pack for Japanese, and it will fix the fonts.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Hello is it anyone could help me I try to play a kamidory alchemy meister but it does not work everything apart do it that when i try to do new game the board game and a message appears and says that, There is an error and it is trying to find a solution and that would send me a message to tell me what the problem is but I do not get the message so I can not solve it myself