The Fuwa shipping thread

Nosebleed

oh i see so not a trek fan let me guess your a starwars fan and demoted to what? did i have a official title? how come no one told me any of this ?

First, I don't like either. Second, you're fired. Third, it was in the contract, written in CAPITALISED RED TEXT.

actually thats not necessarily true a yandere may be polyamorous seeing as not only is that a life style that is gaining acceptance in modern society with the decline in marriages. but yanderes can be any one from any culture,race, creed or religion so if there are people who are polyamorous then there are yanderes within that group., it all depends on the individual yandere and the setting . there is no hard and fast rule for a yandere except mental instability and obsession. 

tumblr_ma1hktYhRS1qk0512o1_500_zpsa8f205

i hope you realize that i have more then 7 gigs of yandere images, you cant out yandere me

I have quite a bit of S characters pics myself and I wouldn't mind getting more, but for the sake of not spamming the hell outta fuwan I'll refrain from fighting you.

Just remember, senpai can only be stalked by me.

Ap880Uv.jpg

lol i was trying so hard to make you salty too damn i guess i cant relive my boredom that way better find something else, well no hard feelings yukiru, i was just messing with you .

You have to learn a better method of making people annoyed.