problem with Lonely Yuri

Gasai Yuno

Ill download and try to play it. ill check it out for you if you can wait a little bit. Ive been under the weather lately but ill get to it ASAP. If someone else can help sooner thats fine as well.

Anyway, well get it figured out!!

EDIT: I downloaded and it played for me no problem. What OS are you running? I played on Windows 7 64bit. Did you make sure you set non-unicode to Japanese?? This game requires it to be set to Japanese locale.

Hope this helps!! if not give me the specs to your computer or you can try redownloading to see if that works!

my laptop is win7 64bit and tried japanese location but still doesn't work.

the game itself is good but maybe there were some problems when i downloaded it.

the files of the game are not packed together in rar, so it doesn't work quite well with my downloading client.

(for example, the client mess up all the names of these plugins so i have to rename them)

later i found another resource with the game integrated in one application program. installed and worked for me.

thanks for your help. it's my own problem

my laptop is win7 64bit and tried japanese location but still doesn't work.

the game itself is good but maybe there were some problems when i downloaded it.

the files of the game are not packed together in rar, so it doesn't work quite well with my downloading client.

(for example, the client mess up all the names of these plugins so i have to rename them)

later i found another resource with the game integrated in one application program. installed and worked for me.

thanks for your help. it's my own problem

Use Utorrent to download Torrents. DOWNLOAD HERE It downloads everything great and you shouldnt have any problems.

Its the best Torrent program around

Glad to see you got it working

Use Utorrent to download Torrents. DOWNLOAD HERE It downloads everything great and you shouldnt have any problems.

Its the best Torrent program around

Glad to see you got it working

i'm in university and if i download torrent, my internet access will be blocked. (someone got blocked for a week)

my client provide special service to avoid that problem so i can only use this client do download torrent

(the server of my dling client will download the torrent for me and than i directly download the files from that server. thus i won't be considered downloading torrent by the monitor)

edit: probably because the protocol of bittorrent is blocked by my school

i don't know if this is unusual