Need help extracting vn scripts

So I'm a total noob at this which is why I'm making this thread.

I want to extract the scripts from the VN Immoral Little for possible translation attempt.

I got a fresh copy of the game and managed to successfully install it and run it with no problems (thank god).

However since I don't know anything about hacking into vns and even after checking TLwiki i didn't understand 80% of their tools I'd really appreciate if someone can help me extract the scripts into a document that can be edited and if possible (if we actually go forward with trying to translate it) to also be able to insert them back in though the latter is not a requirement as of now.

These are the files in the game directory after I installed it 

S5FEKB9.png

I have no clue which is what so any help is greatly appreciated. I can send you the files if you're able to help but doing it myself is pretty impossible as I'm a total computer noob.

PS: I'm not promising any translation here, just wanted to see how the scripts are and how many lines it has, etc. 

Hmm... you are sure, that it's everything? You should check, which file is bigger - "arc.dat" or "system.dat".

I suppose, that it's "system.dat". As I know well KiriKiri engine, most of VN's files I was unpacking by ED software.

You can download this tool here: http://wks.arai-kibou.ru/ae.php?p=dl

After that just check if it will open that file. I can't tell you in 100% that it will work, but you can check it ;)

At this moment I don't have any other ideas.

Good luck with it and with motivation to translate it (personally I'm not to much interested in that title, but maybe...)

Biggest file is arc.dat (roughly 1GB)

arc.a01 is the second biggest (roughly 0.7 GB)

system.dat is the smallest file (besides the .exe)

That website is all in russian, not really sure where to click..

It would really help if someone could extract it for me because I'm a total noob with this stuff..

I can send you the .dat files and all.

Well the extration is done.

However i have one problem

It extracted everything into a folder

Mvsv5yU.png

Everything seemed fine except the "Script" folder is full of txt files, all 0bytes each (they're empty)

There's also other 0byte png files which i'm assuming are CGs and character sprites.

Also the arc.dat file i used was a copy i made from the original game directory because i was afraid of messing up the original. Could this be the problem?