Rewrite Protagonist... Am I the only one?

AMMSY

Kotori best girl.

No, I refuse. Akane master race. I'm just going to throw it out there. Honestly, Shizuru is one of the only Loli's that I actually liked as a character. (I think that just made me an enemy of half the people in these forums)

Wait a sec, Shizuru is a loli?!?! Even though her route wasn't the best, I deffinetly thought her character was awesome. I'll have to add her to my "good lolis" list, along with kud...

But seriously, she was like a year younger than kotori and the rest, and she's considered a loli? I really have to look up the definition of that word...

So being flat+innocent makes you a loli...

Loli:

A loli character is a female child like character in physical appearance (no more than 12 years old). This word can be used for actual child characters or older female character that have the appearance of a child (usually of small stature and body proportions).

That's from the lexicon. NOW I understand... :D

Kara did you read Terra route? you learn a lot about Kotori and why she behaves like this ^_^

Nope, I've only finished Kotori's and Lucia's. Just started on Shizuru. I find it hard to imagine any girl being better than Lucia, though.

Nope, I've only finished Kotori's and Lucia's. Just started on Shizuru. I find it hard to imagine any girl being better than Lucia, though.

Moon route is the best  :ph34r:

I think if you like Lucia route because romance you'll love Moon route ;)

But before say your though about Kotori and Akane I think it's better to finish Terra route ^_^

Do they have something in common ? They're radically different as far as I can recall. -_-

That's what I remember as well. As far as romance goes, Lucia is number one, and no other route even comes close. Sure, moon has romantic "moments", but just as many as the other routes. It isn't special in any way in that department. But don't worry, moon has other ways of being very special :D

the main thing in Lucia route is that he rewrite himself for Lucia and in Moon route 

he rewrite himself to understand Kagari

The romance in Lucia's route was good but the date scene was just amazing. It made me smile.

I finished Shizuru's route a few days ago, and something that confuses me is that Nishikujou-sensei warns Kotaru that Shizuru is 'unstable.' Does she mean physically unstable/unhealthy? Because Shizuru never came across as emotionally unstable in her route. Very much the opposite, actually. She always seemed very steady and levelheaded. The complete lack of such a trait seemed odd since the factoid was presented in such a way that it seemed as though Shizuru's "instability" would factor into the story later on. Lucia would be the emotionally unstable one, if anything. (Or maybe Akane as well, I haven't played her route yet...)

If I'm remembering it right the instability was 

having problems after she kept kotarou alive. Keeping him alive affected her and because he kept dying he kept needing shizurus to send her power to kotarou and that took a toll on her body?

If I'm remembering it right the instability was

having problems after she kept kotarou alive. Keeping him alive affected her and because he kept dying he kept needing shizurus to send her power to kotarou and that took a toll on her body?

Well, that's how it happened as I remember. Shizuru's route was the weakest to me, but no worries! Your now heading for Akane's, my fav! Though you'll need to be patient at first, it takes its time to get good

Life, isn't that Kotori? Or you mean after that scene at the forest, with the ~voice~?

Because the most instable thing about Shizuru, for me, is

that if she gets too emotional, she can start to make people forget about her, just like she did with her parents. So he should be careful to not make her sad/frightened, so she wouldn't drop some poison in his mouth xD

Life, isn't that Kotori? Or you mean after that scene at the forest, with the ~voice~?

that if she gets too emotional, she can start to make people forget about her, just like she did with her parents. So he should be careful to not make her sad/frightened, so she wouldn't drop some poison in his mouth xD

Nope, he does mean Shizuru. 

*Shizuru route spoilers*

Remember the part where she lost her voice? That's because she was sharing her life with the protagonist, who should've been dead by now.

Even if it was kotori in the forest, she was the one who linked kotarou to shizuru and it was shizuru who kept kotarou alive after that point. However it was harder for shizuru to do so because she is keeping a someone alive who was almost dead and did not have the power well that kotori had.

Even if it was kotori in the forest, she was the one who linked kotarou to shizuru and it was shizuru who kept kotarou alive after that point. However it was harder for shizuru to do so because she is keeping a someone alive who was almost dead and did not have the power well that kotori had.

Nope, it's a well-known plot hole that Kotarou is effectively not connected to Kotori or anything in other routes, despite that reveal in Kotori's route. Why? Further spoilers

Kotori dies in at least one of the routes, but Kotarou lives anyway. I think it was Akane route. Or maybe I'm just confusing it and that "other route death" tag on VNDB was referring to Moon.