Hi there!

solidbatman

Hey everyone, I'm solidbatman. I'm pretty new to visual novels only having played a couple Katawa Shuojo arcs and Analogue: A Hate Story. I'm currently playing through the arcs of Ever 17 at the moment. I'm a pretty big anime and JRPG fan. Also, I'm an avid Battlefield 3 (consololol) player. Lastly, Batman is awesome.

Hey everyone, I'm solidbatman. I'm pretty new to visual novels only having played a couple Katawa Shuojo arcs and Analogue: A Hate Story. I'm currently playing through the arcs of Ever 17 at the moment. I'm a pretty big anime and JRPG fan. Also, I'm an avid Battlefield 3 (consololol) player. Lastly, Batman is awesome.

Welcome. Happy to have you here.

That is basically how I got into VNs as well. Bought Analogue and then played Katawa Shoujo. What KS routes have you played and did you like them? I need to play Ever17. Ever play the Persona games? They are pretty good. Which animes do you like? Yes, Batman is pretty awesome. I would love to see a Bruce Wayne dating sim.

I like your Naked Snake avatar.

Welcome to Fuwa, solidbatman, I played Katawa Shoujo also, thought it was awesome, currently playing through G String No Maou, kinda liking it, the protag irritates me a little, but he seems to have enough underlying redeeming qualities to be tolerable, what about you, are you liking Ever17? If you like JRPGs, then I am sure you have, but have you played the Shin Megami Tensei games? Digital Devil Saga, Devil Summoner, etc?

Instead of quoting all the questions, I'll answer them in one beautiful post. I absolutely love the Persona series and I'm playing P2 Innocent Sin right now (or on and off more like). I havent gotten into other SMT games much (4-5 hours into Nocturne, 20 into Devil Summoner) thanks to BF3 among many other games.

On Katawa Shuojo I have done Emi's arc and Rin's arc. I really really loved Rin's story as it was much deeper than Emi's. With Ever 17, its just so mysterious. When I play, I can't stop because I want to know everything. Thanks for the welcome guys. I'm sure you'll see me around asking noobish questions before too long.

Final thing, to whoever makes the Bruce Wayne dating sim, I will give you my bank account. That is all.

You could say, "I, Andergate of Fuwanovel, welcome thee to the most amazing forum that hath ever graced the interwebs and I hope thou enjoy thy stay." Yeah, that works.

Hahahaha, youll see how epic this forum is. Why spoil the surprise??

Seriously tho, you are most welcome, any questions or thoughts feel free to let us know.

Instead of quoting all the questions, I'll answer them in one beautiful post. I absolutely love the Persona series and I'm playing P2 Innocent Sin right now (or on and off more like). I havent gotten into other SMT games much (4-5 hours into Nocturne, 20 into Devil Summoner) thanks to BF3 among many other games. On Katawa Shuojo I have done Emi's arc and Rin's arc. I really really loved Rin's story as it was much deeper than Emi's. With Ever 17, its just so mysterious. When I play, I can't stop because I want to know everything. Thanks for the welcome guys. I'm sure you'll see me around asking noobish questions before too long. Final thing, to whoever makes the Bruce Wayne dating sim, I will give you my bank account. That is all.

Emi's route is pretty good. I have not done Rin's yet. I have only done Emi's and Hanako's and i am in the middle of Shizune's right now.

I am simultaneously terrified and excited at the prospect of a Bruce Wayne dating sim...Anyways, welcome to Fuwa! Enjoy your time here!

I suppose dating people like Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy would be pretty terrifying.

Haven't gotten into the Altelier series yet, though it is something I want to play (Iris would be the first right?). I have Mana Khemina and I hear those are set in the same universe along with one more series I can't seem to remember. So it's just a matter of time.

Emi's was fun, but it was shallow. Rin's just required thought which instantly made it more interesting to me at least.

You can just play the latest in the series like Meruru or Totori (there's some on the PSP as well?)

the systems are more refined and pleasant in the later games i think

I'm sorry that I'm just now making rounds to welcome everybody. Such great stuff here! In any case, welcome! These forms are, indeed, quite rockin' : ).

RE: Persona - I'm playing Persona 4 Golden on my Vita right now. Looooooove it!

• 3 weeks later...

Instead of quoting all the questions, I'll answer them in one beautiful post. I absolutely love the Persona series and I'm playing P2 Innocent Sin right now (or on and off more like). I havent gotten into other SMT games much (4-5 hours into Nocturne, 20 into Devil Summoner) thanks to BF3 among many other games.

On Katawa Shuojo I have done Emi's arc and Rin's arc. I really really loved Rin's story as it was much deeper than Emi's. With Ever 17, its just so mysterious. When I play, I can't stop because I want to know everything. Thanks for the welcome guys. I'm sure you'll see me around asking noobish questions before too long.

Final thing, to whoever makes the Bruce Wayne dating sim, I will give you my bank account. That is all.

This is one of the funniest posts I've read in ages. +458 XP to you, good sir : )