I'm Jun! てへ~☆

俊 (Jun)

Before I start, (not so) sorry about the misleading title because that's actually a very manly tee-hee.

GUUTO DEI! or well.. it's actually nighttime here. My name is 俊 (Jun) or I am also known as "EroJun" or else "EroJunko" around various places, including Twitter: https://twitter.com/EroJunko

It was probably one of my more talkative days when I suddenly took an interest into Aaeruねえちゃん's renewed forums for Fuwanovel. If I recall correctly, this was pretty close to Fuwanovel's transition from beta to now. (Like, the updates were running hot yo)

I've started playing VNs about 4 - 5 years ago, including 18+ ones not too long after I played my first VN: Chaos;Head. (Kids these days)

My favorite kind of VNs are something along the lines of VNs like G-senjou no maou, Kara no Shoujo, Kikokugai, Saya no Uta, Steins;Gate. Of all those VNs it would probably be Kara no Shoujo that really hit the spot since it's the only game with a decent length that I fully cleared without really taking long breaks. (Though I suffered brain damage after finishing it, if you know what I mean lol)

I've also played VNs, to name a few such as Sengoku Rance, Sharin no Kuni, Osananajimi wa Daitouryou, School Days HQ, Kamidori Alchemy Meister, Eien no Aselia, Little Busters!

There have also been times when I play eroge (Oh I said eroge instead of VNs this time.. I'm really used to saying eroge instead) in Japanese, which are usually nukige since those are generally easier to read.

In this thread I posted some pictures and links to some goodies I bought for my hobbies, and a short video of my cats :D/>

Hobbies among playing VNs also includes watching anime, reading manga, playing games other than VNs, rambling like this and singing. (especially vocaloid songs)

I'll be looking forward to reading and participating in more forum topics in the near future!

Not exactly new indeed. w

Art-wise I would recommend the first Bishoujo Mangekyou game for your nukige joys. It's probably the easiest to read eroge in Japanese I've ever read, but it still does the job, even better than other ones I've played. As for the second one.. I haven't played that yet.

Comedy-wise I'll have to trick you into playing Manyokko Minorin or Oto Love for "pure hilarity". XD

Oh mai gah! 400 profile views with 25 posts so sugoi.. >w<

Not exactly new indeed. w

Art-wise I would recommend the first Bishoujo Mangekyou game for your nukige joys. It's probably the easiest to read eroge in Japanese I've ever read, but it still does the job, even better than other ones I've played. As for the second one.. I haven't played that yet.

Comedy-wise I'll have to trick you into playing Manyokko Minorin or Oto Love for "pure hilarity". XD

Oh mai gah! 400 profile views with 25 posts so sugoi.. >w<

Hello!

Jun, plz. Stop pressing f5 on your user page all the time.

Before I start, (not so) sorry about the misleading title because that's actually a very manly tee-hee.

GUUTO DEI! or well.. it's actually nighttime here. My name is 俁E(Jun) or I am also known as "EroJun" or else "EroJunko" around various places, including Twitter: https://twitter.com/EroJunko

It was probably one of my more talkative days when I suddenly took an interest into AaeruねえちめE��'s renewed forums for Fuwanovel. If I recall correctly, this was pretty close to Fuwanovel's transition from beta to now. (Like, the updates were running hot yo)

I've started playing VNs about 4 - 5 years ago, including 18+ ones not too long after I played my first VN: Chaos;Head. (Kids these days)

My favorite kind of VNs are something along the lines of VNs like G-senjou no maou, Kara no Shoujo, Kikokugai, Saya no Uta, Steins;Gate. Of all those VNs it would probably be Kara no Shoujo that really hit the spot since it's the only game with a decent length that I fully cleared without really taking long breaks. (Though I suffered brain damage after finishing it, if you know what I mean lol)

I've also played VNs, to name a few such as Sengoku Rance, Sharin no Kuni, Osananajimi wa Daitouryou, School Days HQ, Kamidori Alchemy Meister, Eien no Aselia, Little Busters!

There have also been times when I play eroge (Oh I said eroge instead of VNs this time.. I'm really used to saying eroge instead) in Japanese, which are usually nukige since those are generally easier to read.

In this thread I posted some pictures and links to some goodies I bought for my hobbies, and a short video of my cats :D/>

Hobbies among playing VNs also includes watching anime, reading manga, playing games other than VNs, rambling like this and singing. (especially vocaloid songs)

I'll be looking forward to reading and participating in more forum topics in the near future!

My kanojooooooo is telling me to go to bed.

I like your avatar. Kara No Shoujo and Saya No Uta are really good. I need to finish them. I like School Days too.

Thanks for the welcomes! \o/

So I did mention one of my hobbies is singing.. I just uploaded a new cover of a Vocaloid song. w

Wow, welcome to the forum. Sorry for the late reply, been kinda occupied lol.

Great to have you here, as always if you have any questions feel free to ask!!

Well Jun, it's about time I welcomed you. Since the moment I started learning about VNs, I've seen your name here and there. You've always been one of those "man-behind-the-curtain" types* to me, and it's awesome to read a self introduction like that.

In any case, I'm a huge fan. Welcome, thank you, and hello!

*(+235 XP for Wizard of Oz reference)