Mellow's art contest.

MellowMadman11

*Crap*

*Ahem...cough*

Mellow shall now announce the winner(s) of this contest...

1st place goes to: 

Krill! 

Since his post of what we all look like was the most creative. (excluding the watermelon of course)

Also, that is one weird best girl... Mellow approves!

2nd place goes to:

suikashoujo!

Because his picture of what we look like is the closest to what Mellow actually looks like.

3rd place goes to:

Chocolat!

Because it's the only place left... and that goatee you gave me is awesome. ;)

I'll be sending pm's to you all by order of what place you got, the pm's will be to collect the relevant information like where to ship the prizes to.

Great work everyone who was a part of this contest! Mellow is very satisfied with the contest in general.

Before I close the contest though... 

Mellow is sorry to announce that he cannot reveal the identity of best girl.

Best girl is Mellow's, nobody can have her but Mellow!

thanx suikashoujo, i had a great time competing with everyone as well, congrats on the silver too i cant believe we three hung in there it became an endurance match at some point lol. also congrats chocolate. loved seeing your stuff as well like your style keep it up both of you and hope to compete in future fuwa contests with you guys. and special thanx goes out to mellow for hosting a fun if not occasionally nerve fraying contest .

fc5186c35b5268dbfbd664f3b8213c8413144148

thanx suikashoujo, i had a great time competing with everyone as well, congrats on the silver too i cant believe we three hung in there it became an endurance match at some point lol. also congrats chocolate. loved seeing your stuff as well like your style keep it up both of you and hope to compete in future fuwa contests with you guys. and special thanx goes out to mellow for hosting a fun if not occasionally nerve fraying contest .

fc5186c35b5268dbfbd664f3b8213c8413144148

She's soooooo cute! I'm taking her home with me!!!