Mellow's art contest.

MellowMadman11

cuzz rena is amazingly cute 

This man speaks the truth!

Anyway, time for the final round.

Since Mellow likes to torture people, this round will be two topics.

1. Draw me a picture of the best girl. (no hints will be given)

2. Draw me a picture of what you believe the other contestants look like, as well as what you believe Mellow looks like.

Before anyone asks, nobody will be counted down if they somehow don't know who best girl is.

Also since Mellow is feeling generous, here is a little something to motivate you three. I know it motivates me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs

Ganbatte~

Fate/ and melty blood collaborated!?

Cant wait till im famous enough for melty to collaborate with me :_;

Uh, they are both made by Type Moon, so it's not really a collaboration. Melty Blood is an awesome game though. I'm looking forward to the release of Under Night in Birth since French Bread announced the localization.

Also, i'll probably post some more music here in the next two weeks so I have something to listen to while reading through the posts. You are all welcome to join as long as it doesn't get out of hand.

Based on previous posts, I decided that Rena was a safe bet for best girl. 

"You like Rena, right? Right?"

hkoUarg.jpg

EDIT: Aaaand here's part 2. I'm adding it into this post so that I don't end up double posting.  ;)

I probably got everyone's appearances wrong, but oh well, that's part of the fun, I guess. Also, since I thought the pictures on their own weren't very exciting, I added a picture of myself (VERY nondescript, so the other contestants don't know my true appearance ;) ) and made a little logo to commemorate the contest. This is my last entry, after all, so I figured I'd have a little extra fun with it.

XTquWpX.jpg

That quote :)

Sadly, I can't see your drawing though :(

Chocolat, Shiro isn't best girl as i've yet to watch that show.

Mellow goes for the weird ones. ;)

Whoops, my bad- I had it up on Pixiv, but apparently the link from there didn't work. But I uploaded it to imgur and fixed the link in my post, so it should work now.  :D

ok here's the first half of the submission for the final part of the contest. i decided to draw all 4 of use the 3 finalists and mellow as fuwanovel versions of edward gorey's famous gashlycrumb tinies. if you dont know gorey's body of work you should check him out his stuff was a huge influence on my wish to persue inking as a teen instead of sketching or painting. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Gorey   i will upload the second half of the submission after its finished tommorow. and edit this post with it .

fuwacrumb tinies

fuwanovel_gashlycrumb_tinies_by_yanderek

for best girl i chose renko hikawa from psycho love comedy (psycome for short)this is unfinished was goona finish last night but my son was up sick all night and as i was finishing the inking today half way through we ended up having to call for a ride to the er for him ill replace this unfinished version as soon as i get home from the hospital , sorry to post something incomplete.

renko_hikawa_by_yanderekrill-d7u4uvg.jpg

ok here's the first half of the submission for the final part of the contest. i decided to draw all 4 of use the 3 finalists and mellow as fuwanovel versions of edward gorey's famous gashlycrumb tinies. if you dont know gorey's body of work you should check him out his stuff was a huge influence on my wish to persue inking as a teen instead of sketching or painting. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Gorey   i will upload the second half of the submission after its finished tommorow. and edit this post with it .

fuwacrumb tinies

fuwanovel_gashlycrumb_tinies_by_yanderek

Nice one, Mellow's backlog is full of rpg's that need to be finished.

Based on previous posts, I decided that Rena was a safe bet for best girl. 

"You like Rena, right? Right?"

hkoUarg.jpg

EDIT: Aaaand here's part 2. I'm adding it into this post so that I don't end up double posting.  ;)

I probably got everyone's appearances wrong, but oh well, that's part of the fun, I guess. Also, since I thought the pictures on their own weren't very exciting, I added a picture of myself (VERY nondescript, so the other contestants don't know my true appearance ;) ) and made a little logo to commemorate the contest. This is my last entry, after all, so I figured I'd have a little extra fun with it.

XTquWpX.jpg

Mellow looks like a British rock musician. Reminds me of John Lennon or Elton John. :)