solidbatman's Friday Night Streams

solidbatman

Some of you might remember when I streamed Little Busters for 24 straight hours. Well, it's time for a sequel! This time though, it will only be 8-10 hours. Hopefully this will be enough to complete at least 2 routes (those being Mio, Rin1 or Kud). The stream will begin around 7pm Eastern Standard Time on 1/24/2014. I hope to see some of you there! 

STREAM LINK: http://www.twitch.tv/solidbatman1

I will never skip pancakes. But I will have to do the common again, just to try and win the damn baseball game. 

The baseball game is pretty hard to beat until you've completed all routes which is when your stats max out.

I wouldn't go for that if i were you.

You can always skip the common route every time and then just play the baseball game when you replay it for the last time.

The baseball game is pretty hard to beat until you've completed all routes which is when your stats max out.

I wouldn't go for that if i were you.

You can always skip the common route every time and then just play the baseball game when you replay it for the last time.

Eeeeh, after two routes or such and when you get 

Kengo

to join your team, it's easy enough. If you follow the proper strategy, that is.

I'm reading Mio right now, and would not recommend it for the stream. It's kind of deliberately sedate and slow paced, and should probably be done when you're in a similar state yourself. Maybe I'm overthinking though lol.

Problem is, I'm already in her route. So I'd need to finish it tonight/tomorrow before the stream.