Innocent Girl Translation

Hello everyone, 

I was in a chat just talking about SAO chicks. Out of the random, a friend sent a sexy CG of Ousaka Kanae (from Innocent Girl). In addition, he gave us torrent for the full game, so I download it. After I finished downloading it, I decided that I wanted to translate it.

Also, this will be my first time translating a VN. I am familiar with katakana and hiragana, but I still need to work on kanji. I have school, and I am working on other projects, so this project will be in a slow pace. My question now is if anybody knows a good translation tool.

I thank you for you help and patience (in advance),

~Rippling Domino~

heh that was totally a random way of getting to know a VN and wanting to translate it on top of that,well good luck !

it seems this is a Front Wing title so it should be an interesting one

Sorry I did not mention that I have been reading VNs for over a year now. The motivation was just random lol. And thank you :)

Rippling Domino 

If I can get a synopsis of the plot,

Here: http://vndb.org/v13223

Sounds like a perfectly generic moege, and features only big-breasted girls at that. Definitely not my cup of tea. :P

My question now is if anybody knows a good translation tool.

There's no such thing as a "good translation tool". If you meant hacking tools, you could check TLWiki, but getting a dedicated hacker to deal with this will probably be more efficient.