Bakemonogatari

Kirashi

Hi everyone.

I saw Bakemonogatari a few time ago and I found it awesome.

I saw that there is still Nekomonogatari (Kuro), Nisemonogatari and Monogatari Series : Second Season to see

I wondered in what order to see all other seasons? I searched a lot but everyone were indecided ><

Any expert here?

Thank you

Nekomonogatari: Kuro

Is the arc of Hanekawa Tsubasa and Black Hanekawa, it's a prequel to Bakemonogatari

Nisemonogatari 

Is the arc with the Araragi Sisters which are only vaguely mentioned in season 1, it's a direct sequel

These 2 belong in the Light Novel Monogatari Series: First season

Nekomonogataru: Kuro is not a requirement to watch as this arc is summarized in the second season and you  get the general idea of it although if you want you can still watch it.

Monogatari Series: Second Season

Adaptation of the Light Novel Monogatari Series: Second Season and is a direct sequel to the first season.

So if you want to, watch Nekomongatari:Kuro before or after Nisemonogatari (just not after second season), it's not a requirement though.

Then watch Nisemonogatari, this one is a requirement, then start the second season after.

I see, thank you two. I will look Nekomonogatari Kuro before Nisemonogatari.

I have one other question: What is exactly the difference between Nekomonogatari Shiro (white) and Nekomonogatari Kuro (black). I just saw that they both have 4 episode is that true?

A movie should come out too Kizumonogatari but there isnt any relase date yet.

Nekomonogatari:Shiro is an arc included in the second season

Nekomonogatari:Kuro is an arc that's a prequel to Bakemonogatari

They're different stories, they both revolve around Hanekawa though. Also Nekomonogatari:Kuro is summarized during Nekomonogatari:Shiro

That's why it's not fully a requirement to watch Kuro although it is a nice piece of intel.

Nekomonogatari:Shiro is an arc included in the second season

Nekomonogatari:Kuro is an arc that's a prequel to Bakemonogatari

They're different stories, they both revolve around Hanekawa though. Also Nekomonogatari:Kuro is summarized during Nekomonogatari:Shiro

That's why it's not fully a requirement to watch Kuro although it is a nice piece of intel.