Light (As in not horribly long) VN With Gameplay and/or Lots of Choices

Giki190

Well, I've just returned to Visual Novels (It's a On/Off Relationship, if you know what that feels like) and because most of my recent VNs I dropped because of length, don't get me wrong if it's good I want AS MUCH of it as I can possibly get but the thing with long VNs is that they're REALLY long due to the fact they normal length VNs are already LONG from a normal gamer's perspective so inevitably there ends up being a point (normally in the middle) that things slow down and become very boring which is the moment I drop them and whenever I drop a VN I leave them for several months

So I'm here to ask for a VN Suggestion that I can finish in 10-20 hours (like noting) and only due to me looking for something a bit I want either gameplay or lots of choices  

Thanks for reading Senpai! and no pressure if you don't make a suggestion but it would really help!

Keep it Key

My first thought was "And yet your avatar is from Rewrite". :P

Rewrite is the reason I said if it's good I want AS MUCH as possible (With Little Busters being one of the one's I dropped) 

but sadly I changed computers and do not want to go through the pain which was installing that crap and I have to go through routes to unlock the one I was at which is just too much trouble for me right now

And Kanon is just....it scares me

A few issues...

1.  There is no such thing as a VN with gameplay that is short

2.  Games with lots of choices disrupt the story in a lot of cases, weakening it or making it less interesting. 

3.  Short VNs tend to suck outright

Soul Link and Aoishiro have a ton of choices and bad ends and don't suck at all, though there's no gameplay. Fate/Stay Night is also a good choice if you don't mind the over-the-top supernatural. Can't say they won't feel horribly long, but you can't have everything.

Utawarerumono has good gameplay and isn't very long, but there are no choices at all.

Tomoyo After by your favourite Key has unlockable gameplay after you finish the game which isn't that long either. You should play/watch Clannad first though.

Well, I've just returned to Visual Novels (It's a On/Off Relationship, if you know what that feels like) and because most of my recent VNs I dropped because of length, don't get me wrong if it's good I want AS MUCH of it as I can possibly get but the thing with long VNs is that they're REALLY long due to the fact they normal length VNs are already LONG from a normal gamer's perspective so inevitably there ends up being a point (normally in the middle) that things slow down and become very boring which is the moment I drop them and whenever I drop a VN I leave them for several months

So I'm here to ask for a VN Suggestion that I can finish in 10-20 hours (like noting) and only due to me looking for something a bit I want either gameplay or lots of choices  

Thanks for reading Senpai! and no pressure if you don't make a suggestion but it would really help!

Keep it Key

This run on sentence...man I lost my breath lol. :P