Hello, Everyone.

Hello, everyone. I'm new here (Obviously, why else would I be posting this?) I'm also pretty new to visual novels. I'm not new to the concept, however I've never played one before (Although I have played plenty of games with visual novel elements). I did just recently order Steins;Gate Limited Edition though, as I thought it looked like a lot of fun. I really like the Key anime's as well, so I may eventually try out the vn's for Clannad and Little Busters!, but that's for another day.

So a little about me: I'm a dork. I'm a big dork. I enjoy video games, and blogging; I often blog about Nintendo games and news in my free time. I'm into coding as well, although I don't know too much. I'm pretty okay at HTML and CSS, but I haven't started any actual classes yet. I'm graduating high school in June, and then I am starting my first year of college in the fall. I am planning to major in computer science (Programming option), and after I obtain my bachelors degree I plan to move to San Francisco and get a job in the start up scene.

I'm planning to attend Otakon in August, so if any of you are going and would like to meet up during the convention, feel free to let me know. It's my first convention, so I'm really looking forward to it! :)

Welcome to the forums! I wanted to comment on your thread but it's been taken hostage by world geography...

Anyways, have an image!

Ice_Pick.jpg

that's US dood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I dunno what's the other one..................)   T^T

If you think this is all a pain, make sure to give my company a call!

world_domination_logo.jpg

Then you can just name it whatever you want.