Cocoro@Function! Stream with Mephisto & OriginalRen Official Thread!

OriginalRen

Hey everybody, long time no chat,

A lot of you may have been wondering what the deal with the stream has been as of late, and well, I am here to address that question and explain some things going forward. I hope you all take the time to read this and understand where I am coming from.

First and foremost, the stream is not dead. I plan to (and I hope Mephisto plans to as well) finish this game from start to finish and play through the route that was promised to the fans. That being said, I understand that Hijiri's (Sei's) route is not ideal, and I know even I find it a complete waste of time. However, I have the intention of bearing the pain it brings to say that I have finished it in full; I don't want to say that we played through half a route only to give up in the end. I hope that alongside me, some of you feel the same.

Which leads me to my second point. When I started this stream, I had no intention of making it into what it was, however when I posted my 2 week thank you image the other day, I meant it in full. I have had a blast this past month with my regular viewers, and I just wanted to once again say thank you for those hilarious IRC/Twitter moments. I am proud of what we have done, and how far we have come doing it. Think about it: nobody in their right mind could or for that matter would handle a live TL and do what we have done for as long as we have. I want to also thank Mephisto for sticking this out with me and continuing to do so on his own time like he does. That itself also means a lot.

Going forward, I have finally finished uploading all the videos from previous days onto my YouTube channel. The only videos not posted are day 18. Please feel free to check the channel out as well as my new Hitbox account for all the videos:

YouTube channel name - OriginalRen

Edit: Due to copyright issues on YouTube, this channel no longer has my Cocoro@Function! recordings. I apologize for this inconvenience and plan to provide more details if they ever do go live again.

With that, I will hopefully see many of you tonight at the standard stream time of 7:00 CST. Thanks again everyone.

Stream tonight! 7:00pm CST. Thanks again guys for having such an awesome turnout last week, I really appreciate it. Hope to see everyone tonight!

Also, all the videos are uploaded and caught up on my YouTube channel! Day 19 is also posted there so feel free to check it out.

Wow...plot. This game got better again. Thanks for coming! Recaps are finally coming soon, and the videos will be posted as well on my YouTube channel in the next few days so I will let you know. In addition, we will not be streaming this Thursday due to tests and work. See you Saturday!

An update for everyone following the stream:

Mephisto and I will be streaming this Saturday (06/14) at 7:00pm CST as usual. I will be posting recaps for Sei's route (4 summaries in total :wacko:), in addition to a couple new plot points before we stream tomorrow. Remember that after the stream, I will be hosting the drawing for the Rakuen giveaway, so stick around!

See you then!

Hey everyone! With Mephisto's tests finished and his vacation going on right now, streaming dates have been way off. As such, we will be running tonight at 9:15pm CST. The stream won't be a very long one, but we will jump into the plot of Sei's route as best we can. After today, stream times should return to normal. See you then!

Please note this change does not affect the giveaway time slotted for 9:00.

Sorry for the delay everyone, but we are finally back! This Thursday, June 26th, 7:00pm CST, let's take another journey. Let's finish this bitch!

For those that don't understand my obscure references, we will be streaming on Thursday at 7:00pm CST. Feel free to stop by and I hope to see you then!