Hello everyone!

Crimson

Since I just noticed I hadn't even introduced me yet even though I've posted on this forum for days now, I thought to myself it's about time to introduce myself.

So, hello everyone. My name is Jan, and as I always do on the internet, I use my classic name "Crimson", so you probably know me from LoL or some other forums. Well, or maybe you don't, since that chance is pretty damn low. :D

Anyways, a little about myself; I'm 19 years old and work at a company in Leverkusen where I'm training as an "Fachinformatiker"... Well, I don't know the English term, basically I'm gonna be an IT guy. In my spare time, I love watching anime or reading interesting articles on the internet (especially about japanese culture), well, ok, most of my time I'm probably watching anime though :D

I started watching anime about two years ago when a friend of mine recommended Death note to me - that was when I discovered my love for the japanese culture. I finished death note within a week, afterwards I watched Code Geass and Steins;Gate. These were my three first anime and I will always remember them, since those three were the main reason why I started getting so interested in Japan. So I started watching more and more anime, and totally fell in love with it. However, a few months ago I noticed I hadn't watched any anime recently, mostly because I couldn't find any which would seem attractive to me.

And so, I started looking for alternatives - which was when I encountered VNs. The first VN I played was Eien no Aselia, and it totally blew me away. So, as some of you know, I asked for more VNs here, and now I'm playing fate / stay night & Grisaia no Kajitsu. So, as I have a lot more VNs on my to-read-list, I'm gonna be staying here for a lot longer, so let's get along well, right? :)

Kind regards from Germany

Crimson

Thanks, that's what I'm doing :) So far Grisaia is damn awesome, in ~3 hours I'll be able to go home and then I won't be doing anything else except playing Grisaia for the next days until I finish the first route... Whether I'll be playing another run of Grisaia afterwards or if I'll finish fate / stay night then depends on how I liked Grisaia. So far though I think this is gonna be a real masterpiece :)

Yeah, I was planning to do that after I finish the other VNs on my queue. Gotta finish Grisaia & Fate/stay night first at least. Then I'll either read Little Busters, HoshiMemo, Ever17 (at least I think that's the one, I simply cannot remember those three names... goddammit) or Clannad.

Even though, and you probably won't be amused by that, I will never, ever play the Nagisa route. I already watched the anime and I simply hated her. Also I don't like Ushiyo (or I think that's what her name was).

Even though, and you probably won't be amused by that, I will never, ever play the Nagisa route. I already watched the anime and I simply hated her. Also I don't like Ushiyo (or I think that's what her name was).

You're are a monster.

Shame on you.

So-cute-puppies-14749028-1600-1200.jpg

Use this as an avatar in his memory. RIP in pieces puppy.

I don't know what made me dislike her so much. I think it was just her overall personality. I know she's a nice, timid girl and all that stuff, but I don't like these characters. There was that one character in an anime I watched a few months ago, geez, what was it called... Ah, right, I remember. That girl in Shakugan no Shana who was in love with the protag. I don't remember her name, but whoever watched the anime probably knows whom I'm talking about.

Anyways, I just don't like girls that are so ridiculously defenseless and just waaay too nice... However so far I think I like Makina a lot, so that's kinda inconsistent... I don't entirely get it myself either, to be honest. However, the fact remains that I didn't cry a single tear when

Nagisa died. Well, Ushyo's death was a little sad, but I can remember a whole lot of animes that touched me so much more than Clannad.

WOAH, BRO! SPOILER ALERT!

nah, I'm just kidding. I already suspected all the girls have some kind of dark past. Well, I guess you don't need to be a genius to conclude that based on their behaviour. Just no more spoilers please, I already looked through the walkthrough and accidentally spoilered part of the game like this (don't ask me how I managed to do that please, it was 5 am in the morning and I was tired... ^^)

so I already know the makina route contains a choice where you either "pull the trigger" or don't, and I also know that in Sachi's route you either "kill "her" (whoever "she" is) or kill yourself...

Well, I don't suppose though that this will cause the VN to be any less fun :)

However so far I think I like Makina a lot

._.

._.

._.

._.

._.

Of tastes and colors we do not discuss - Of tastes and colors we do not discuss - Of tastes and colors we do not discuss - Of tastes and colors we do not discuss - Of tastes and colors we do not discuss - Of tastes and colors we do not discuss - Of tastes and colors we do not discuss - ....

Calm ... peace... zen...  chirping birds and flowers... hahaha ... haha ... haaaaa ._.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

ヽ(゚ー゚*ヽ)

._.

._.

._.

._.

._.

Of tastes and colors we do not discuss - Of tastes and colors we do not discuss - Of tastes and colors we do not discuss - Of tastes and colors we do not discuss - Of tastes and colors we do not discuss - Of tastes and colors we do not discuss - Of tastes and colors we do not discuss - ....

Calm ... peace... zen...  chirping birds and flowers... hahaha ... haha ... haaaaa ._.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

ヽ(゚ー゚*ヽ)

Calm down Maef. Everything is going to be okay.

Here have a sedative:

sedative_zpsd6b944da.jpg

Wow, you must really hate Makina ^^ How come? So far she seems like such a cute and nice Girl. Oh god, I really don't understand why I like her. You could say the same Thing about Nagisa and yet the one I hate and the other one I like... I don't get it ^^

I did come up with a theory while driving home though - I have the strong tendency to hate whichever character gets in the way of the end I desire. I noticed that the entire time, I had confused Kyou and Ryou with each other. From the first Moment I saw her, Ryou was my favorite character in Clannad, she just looked like the incarnation of Moe :)) Anyways, Tomoya the giant jerk didnt pay any Attention to her even though she tried so hard :(( so I think this might be the main reason why I hate Nagisa so much...

so it means you like lolis? XD

Not particularly. Makina is just the only heroine I actually could care about in the story, the other ones just seemed like good targets for manipulation.

I don't have any preferences when it comes to body.