Greeting from Australia!

Monmon

G`day everyone in fuwa. Mon here and always be here.

Started reading and browsing fuwa from years ago and finally decided to join the party.

A bit bout myself, My first anime was City hunter n Tokyo mew mew which my cousin randomly shown it to me, From there i`m become intrested in animes and manga.Buying mangas and anime in my home country(not Australia) was pretty hard. My otaku meter raised up dramatically in Australia( fast internet, good bookshops,ebay and anime & figure shops). Same with vn experiences which it started 2 years ago, i read Katawa shoujo for my first vn and it kinda blows my mind, From then i started become an avid vn reader.

Moving to my real life, i love animal from small to big,different species, tame or not. But my fav is dog, and i have 3 dogs back home(miss then so much). And i`m really interested with engines, especially Jet engines such as  Pratt & Whitney F135(which is still in developing stage in its for f-35). I really want to chance to tinker with it and of course fly with it. Ironically i have severe acrophobia caused by a very traumatic experience.

Again with animes and stuff. My fetish is tsuntsundere. Yes i prefer the tsun more than dere(make me a bit masochist). I dont mind lolis, osananajimi, and others, they just need tsundere and i`ll find space in my heart for all of em.Why i love Tsundere? It start with kaori from city Hunter and i love her Tsun attitude with Ryo. I too love other dere tribe but i prefer tsun tribe without a moment of hesitation. My favourite Tsun from anime are Taiga and Louise( i know it`s cliche but i really fallin with their tsuntsun Behaviour) and From vn are Kagome(from comyu) and Chris(from majikoi).

Thank you for your time readin this and glad to meet y`all in fuwa community.

Sorry for my bad english and punctuation.

http://vndb.org/u34882/list is my vn list, feel free to click and check it.

And once more Thank you and nice to meet you. This is Mon, over and out.8bL05.jpg

Welcome to fuwa enjoy your stay. How's Australia?

Thank you. yeah Ozzie is great rite now,especially the weather. great time if you want to walk with your pets.

Welcome to Fuwa! Enjoy your stay.

If you want to put your VNDB under your avatar, you can go to Edit my Profile, and then under Profile Information you can put in your vndb number.

Thank you. I will try it later.

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Have a moe:

YN9k74S.jpg

Thanks for the moe pic.

8bL05.jpgSouka approved the moeness.

Namely, this guy

Look who's talking.

Also, have you guys started a secret Baccano! avatar group? I swear everyone has signatures and avatars from that recently...

Perhaps we did. But it's a secret since... I'm not allowed to disclose this information.