Hello everyone!

Suzuki-san

Hello everyone, Suzuki-san here. (for lack of a better name)

I haven't been into visual novels for so long. I started playing "Little Busters!" back in January and have also picked up Rewrite. I haven't finished either, which I am a bit ashamed of, but I'm getting there. I've been watching more light-hearted slice-of-life comedy anime than I'd like to admit, but even though it may be my favourite thing to relax with, I very much enjoy a good story from time to time.

I've been interested in computers in general ever since I was very young, have built and maintained several ones through the years. I've recently seriously picked up GNU/Linux (Debian is mai waifu), and I'd like to start using that 100% as soon as I get a good grip on it, and most of all when hardware and software developers get their stuff together. So far I've only had "Little Busters!" work on my Linux box using Wine, but I hope better support will be added in the future so I can play more easily. That's probably one of the main reasons I watch more anime than I play visual novels.

I haven't learned any real programming language yet, other than the most basic HTML and CSS for web development. I'd really like to learn some of that soon, but my top priority language right now is Japanese, which I have started to study as well. I may be progressing slowly, but I've bought a textbook and I'm well on my way. The goal is to be able to watch all the anime, read all the visual novels and all the manga. And I also have a desire to study abroad in Japan, it would be nice to get a change in things from the way they are here in Norway.

Anyway, that's it for my introduction. I hope you'll welcome me in your community!

Suzuki... surprised. You haven't finished Rewrite, yet you've already got the Kotarou mindset in you. Good, good. This have anything to do with your name?

3bc60252fb7e51c5df1b67e00c2d0c81.png

Randomly saw your name and felt like I had to comment on it. I wanted to ask if you've read any other VNs and how your Japanese is coming along.

Anyways, welcome, and enjoy your stay here! This place is super swell.