Returning to Fuwa

OriginalRen

Hey guys, long time no see,

How have you all been? As some of you might have noticed I have been popping in and out of the TS recently to see what has been going on and occasionally checking the forums to see what sorts of stuff you guys have been up to. The reason I am posting a new introduction is that after some time spent reflecting on some personal life matters, I feel ready to return to the Fuwa community once more, if of course you are all willing to accept me back.

I want to thank a lot of you who convinced me of this decision as well as being there to listen to what I had to say. I was honestly surprised to see the amount of private messages and responses in my original thread regarding my leave of absence. It really shows that a lot of people in the community are very friendly and care about each other like a family, even if some of you don't think you show it. I appreciate it, really I do.

One of the reasons I had left was the feeling that I had let a lot of people down as well as a lack of feeling like I was contributing to the community as a whole. This sparked old feelings from previous months and made me want to leave. For everything, thank you to those that told me that was bullshit and for telling me otherwise. That's all I can say on that. As for coming back, I don't want to feel like a hypocrite who only did this to cause drama, and as such I decided to pursue an active role once more on Fuwa.

I noticed the podcast has died down, and am currently looking into producing more episodes for it if I am able to contact those who were running the show. If this is something everyone else is interested in, I would love to help out and take over.

Anyways, I hope all of you are doing well, and look forward to hearing from you when able.

Best, Ren

Welcome. My response in your goodbye thread might have been rude because of personal... experience, but I'm happy to have you back. Idk if batman actually dropped the podcast, ask him. I'm always up for a vn podcast which I can attend and whose subjects are within my reach (I don;t think I'm the man for a 2d vs 3d discussion...)

So you're reviving the podcast project ?

Good thing, I was planning to do so if it was to die in the coming week.

Good timing.

Good luck with it, tell me if I can help with that, I'd be glad to. I think it's a great project that must be kept alive !

And Welcome back I guess ?

Read Clannad !

Welcome back

Welcome. My response in your goodbye thread might have been rude because of personal... experience, but I'm happy to have you back. Idk if batman actually dropped the podcast, ask him. I'm always up for a vn podcast which I can attend and whose subjects are within my reach (I don;t think I'm the man for a 2d vs 3d discussion...)

He's been on the road so he hasn't had time I bet