Witch's Garden Translation Project [TLC NEEDED]

NeroDragon12

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm officially the sub-leader of this project now.

- Misumi's translator is back in action. He will be assigned to Ririko's route, the elder sister-like loli "childhood friend" and the longest route with 103 normal scripts (9010 lines) and 5 H-scene scripts (2891 lines).

- We don't have any active translation checker, we could use translator to cross-check with each other but we have only 1 active translator available (most of the progress is done by him) and NeroDragon12 said he doesn't want to put more work load on him than necessary. In the worst case, we have to put editor to edit those translated scripts directly, so expect a lot of incorrect translation.

I'm officially the sub-leader of this project now.

- Misumi's translator is back in action. He will be assigned to Ririko's route, the elder sister-like loli "childhood friend" and the longest route with 103 normal scripts (9010 lines) and 5 H-scene scripts (2891 lines).

- We don't have any active translation checker, we could use translator to cross-check with each other but we have only 1 active translator available (most of the progress is done by him) and NeroDragon12 said he doesn't want to put more work load on him than necessary. In the worst case, we have to put editor to edit those translated scripts directly, so expect a lot of incorrect translation.

Congratulations.

But at the same time, nooooooo D:

Congratulations.

But at the same time, nooooooo D:

Well......thank.

I could assign him to check common route and Misumi's route (157 scripts need to check/re-translate exclude H-scenes(4), ETA is about 1-2 months) instead of translating Ririko's route so Editor(s) could start working on that.

But I have to convince NeroDragon12 for that, unless someone with skill good enough to be TLC join our team.

Why don't you update the title of this topic to begin with? Something like :

"Witch's Garden Status -- April 29, 2015 : * TLC Needed *"

Maybe you'll get some help ^^

Anyway, good luck on this project !!

Why don't you update the title of this topic to begin with? Something like :

"Witch's Garden Status -- April 29, 2015 : * TLC Needed *"

Maybe you'll get some help ^^

Anyway, good luck on this project !!