Witch's Garden Translation Project [TLC NEEDED]

NeroDragon12

and? since the translator/editor/lead is doing this for free out his/her own volution, because he/she spend their time on studying the japanese language before, when some others prefered doing jackshit instead - even now doing jackshit instead of learning, whilst he/she spends their (precious) time working on the project, one (non involved) would be better off beeing grateful for getting something - even if the whole thing wont get released until 2025AD+

its not my intention to sound offensive here, but if you´d carefully read some postings in this project´s thread and others, instead of cracking such "jokes", you´d have maybee realized that one of the translators (bubby) has worked his (unpaid!!!) ass off, when contributing not only to this project´s future success, but also does the same for immouto paradise2 - where he marathoned quite alot in a very short period of time. about the other one, few posts above is stated that he´s mentally burned out, so yeah, unless you give shit about his health/sanity only to nail your favourite girl of choice abit sooner in english, then taking abreak at this point is the logical thing to do.

just saying, but i´m only some worthless beeing, where you´ve no obligation to believe me

@XReaper

Of course I didnt want to insult the ones who are working their asses off. It wasnt my intention. But it was only a statement from an unknown fan( meaning, me ).

I have been playing visual novels since 2000-2002, and of course I know how demanding it is to translate one of them. So, dont get worked up man...

thank you SpecterZ for the weekly update,

you never miss a week even if its an update about not having an update :D

Unless I'm fired or die, I will keep doing this weekly update. :D

Honestly, I feel a little lonely when I look at google doc's update history and see only 1 person's name on it, most of the time.

• 2 weeks later...