Witch's Garden Translation Project [TLC NEEDED]

NeroDragon12

1 hour ago, NeroDragon12 said:

Leaders specs are too low to be kidnapped:(

It isn't beyond expectation.

I think he deserves some rest until we assemble our team to get him back (to this hell).   

And about next order, translator is waiting for it so he could adjust his schedule. 

Just some bad news.

Translator will take a long vacation after finish Suzuno's route. (Not drop but the pace will extremely low)

Reason
- Leader has been ignore him for too long to the point translator almost has mental breakdown (from working alone with no one to talk to)
- Recent drama hit him hard. He loses his (extremely low) confident to keep working.

10 minutes ago, SpecterZ said:

Real reason : As some advice, translator decides to improve his skill. :P

Good on you guys for being able to handle the critics and take some advice along the way -- While I'm at it I just wanna say a big thanks for the work on the project as I've got my attention on the VN some time ago and hoped someone would stumble upon it for translation!

TL: +1304 lines

Suzuno's route is done.

On 13/02/2016 at 6:11 PM, holdsh1ft said:

Good on you guys for being able to handle the critics and take some advice along the way -- While I'm at it I just wanna say a big thanks for the work on the project as I've got my attention on the VN some time ago and hoped someone would stumble upon it for translation!

It was my friends who are working in another project that gave an advice to improve both Japaneses and English skill first.

Well, I won't do any update for a while since we are technically stalled until nero said another wise.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just some note : A little bad news

I lost contact with Nero, the project leader.
If I can't contact him by the end of May, consider this project is stalled.

PS: Don't worry, translation progress is still running.

13 minutes ago, SpecterZ said:

Just some note : A little bad news

I lost contact with Nero, the project leader.
If I can't contact him by the end of May, consider this project is stalled.

PS: Don't worry, translation progress is still running.

Hope you're able to contact him. :sachi:

Just some back-up plan in case Nero is confirmed M.I.A.

- I will keep this project running as long as I can, or finish it with the limited resource I have. Any help is welcome and I don't mind if another team want to take over this project.
- Translator will keep translate the rest of this VN after re-translate common route.
- If we don't have TLC, I will let Editor skips TLC and edit those re-translated script. Quality might not be as good as you expected and have a lot of error but it is still better than no progress at all.

Updated progress : Common 50.05%

:P

Edited by SpecterZ
PS: As long as I'm still here, this project won't be dropped.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah...I have a good new and bad new(s)

Good : Some kind soul TLC agree to help me (σ≧▽≦)σ

Bad :
- Nero is still missing.
- Translator is "Doom" in the "Uncharted" hell. I don't know how long it will take to get him out of that.
- I have vacation aboard start next week. So, No report/update until next month :P

• 2 weeks later...