Witch's Garden Translation Project [TLC NEEDED]

NeroDragon12

seems tlc´s tend to behave abit shy these days, considering your constant (fruitless) efforts to catch one alive & domesticating him. nevertheless wish you the best & maybee you should think about luring them with some goodies, like spending parts of a kawaii cosplay outfit for each successfully finished chapter

Just some rant, please ignore it if you don't want to know.

I'm really depress now. I feel like I'm soloing this project alone, without any support too.

NeroDragon12 is focusing on WN translation, we don't have any TLC to keep up with progress, not many people interest in our project and I have less and less motive to keep this project going. *sigh*

I'm losing my hope now and don't even know how long I could keep going.

Don't feel like nobody is interested in the project just because they haven't been posting their support.

I usually lurk in these kind of threads but I feel like if any project needs help now it is this one.

I've been rooting for you guys from the start, you just didn't know it.  ^_^

Indeed, I've been watching this translation project continue from the shadows and have been silently cheering you guys on as you've manged to near closer and closer to completion. This is perhaps my most anticipated current translation project now that I've given it a bit of thought; I certainly always look forward to seeing your updates at least. 

As such, at the very least, please do not feel that there aren't those out there who are cheering for you and offering their silent support because, as has been stated before, we are definitely out there. I suppose since this isn't exactly a super-hyped title like Angel Beats/Grisaia/Majikoi that the supporters are simply waiting patiently and silently appreciating the hard work being done as opposed to vocally sharing the hype amongst their fellow hype-ees.

So above all, I thank you very much for your hard work with Witch's Garden and hope that we can see you continue on and succeed in making this wonderful title available for all to experience. 

I'm really depress now. I feel like I'm soloing this project alone, without any support too.

NeroDragon12 is focusing on WN translation, we don't have any TLC to keep up with progress, not many people interest in our project and I have less and less motive to keep this project going. *sigh*

Ignore this if you don't want to read my rant, again.  :P

I just want to let you know what I really feel.

It is because of my own pessimism and inferior complex.

I used to do "My best" at everything but in the end, it wasn't good enough.

I suffered a lot from try to live up to other people's expectation, both physical and mental.

Not just once but several times too.

I have too many failure in my life and that prevents me from move forward.

When I saw NeroDragon12's recruitment here, I thought it is my chance to get out of this, a chance to proof myself that I can do it.

I keep tell myself this will be the last chance, I couldn't afford to let it fail or I will be the same old self who doesn't have any courage to do anything.

That is the reason I keep working from the first day I join this project.

I just keep telling myself I can't give up.

I promise I will do my best to complete this project, but I can't grantee it will meet your expectation.

And sorry to make this kind of drama.

PS: I don't want to talk about my role other than be sub-leader, but I think you could guess what my role in this team really is.

Okay, I'm feel better now. (─‿‿─)

Ignore this if you don't want to read my rant, again.  :P

I just want to let you know what I really feel.

It is because of my own pessimism and inferior complex.

I used to do "My best" at everything but in the end, it wasn't good enough.

I suffered a lot from try to live up to other people's expectation, both physical and mental.

Not just once but several times too.

I have too many failure in my life and that prevents me from move forward.

When I saw NeroDragon12's recruitment here, I thought it is my chance to get out of this, a chance to proof myself that I can do it.

I keep tell myself this will be the last chance, I couldn't afford to let it fail or I will be the same old self who doesn't have any courage to do anything.

That is the reason I keep working from the first day I join this project.

I just keep telling myself I can't give up.

I promise I will do my best to complete this project, but I can't grantee it will meet your expectation.

And sorry to make this kind of drama.

PS: I don't want to talk about my role other than be sub-leader, but I think you could guess what my role in this team really is.

Okay, I'm feel better now. (─‿‿─)

I'm glad that your feeling better Specter :)

You have something i don't have, the drive and force to even take on a project like this.

And Specter, your best is more than enough for me :)

Keep up the good work and spirit

Did this little rant even make sense, sorry for my bad English not a native speaker you know  :P 

Wow, does the silent majority really need to be more vocal?

That contradicts our nature, though... 

Anyways, we're here! Or at least, I'm here!

Just have too much stress from the long hour of work.

I need to vent it out somehow.

I would help out if I could, sadly, I am not native english speaker, and I am not confident enough with my english.

But you are doing an amazing work, please don't give up, we are all here to support you

Sorry for double post.

I'm tired to do this now, I guess this is why NeroDragon12 put an update monthly.

Last check with 3 translators' activity:

- Ayari: The latest activity was 30 May.

- Eclair: The latest activity was 17 Feb. (Technically M.I.A.)

- Ririko: ( ̄。 ̄)~zzz

PS: Just a normal progress update.

Nah, multiposts in project threads, by the people in the translation team, are fine.  You're not the only one to do it  :P

Just wanted to drop in and say I really appreciate your work!   ^_^   Witch's Garden has been on my list for a while now, so if it gets translated I'll be pretty jazzed.

Nah, multiposts in project threads, by the people in the translation team, are fine.  You're not the only one to do it  :P

Just wanted to drop in and say I really appreciate your work!   ^_^   Witch's Garden has been on my list for a while now, so if it gets translated I'll be pretty jazzed.

Well, I'm not sure it will live up to another people's expectation.

If we have TLC, we could release common and 2 non-locked route in a few month.

Ignore it if you don't want to know. 

Just in case I'm suddenly gone.

I have several warning signs of depression, and it starts to affect my ability to do my job.

I didn't notice the sign until the last few day, and I realize I have been like this for few months.

Don't worry, I still able to do my job or at least finish my part.