Witch's Garden Translation Project [TLC NEEDED]

NeroDragon12

The Main TL is talking about putting his life on the line to finish Ririko(LOLI CHILDHOOD FRIEND!!!! :mare: ) within a month or two but since he's kinda unpredictable, lets just go with at least 6-8 months as the real time he finish.

67000 lines is very far from average. Average is usually around 30000 or so lines. Unless the lines are all super short or something.

I guess you would know better than me, though, and VNDB lists it as average length. It's hard not to balk at 10k line routes, though.

Edited by SpecterZ

Added a recruiting line for the project in the VNTS post. In the future just bug me with a PM or two and let me know you need me to add it (and, actually, you should probably post it in the Fuwa dev recruiting blog).

Added a recruiting line for the project in the VNTS post. In the future just bug me with a PM or two and let me know you need me to add it (and, actually, you should probably post it in the Fuwa dev recruiting blog).

That is Nerodragon12's job, I can't do anything more than managing project and update progress.

I'm useless when deal with a lot of people.

Another update.

Still no sigh of TLC.

Translation will slow down for a while since translator have to put his effort to translate H-scene, and progress won't update until it is done.

PS: We might not see an update for the next week or two but we still make a steady progress. 

seems tlc´s tend to behave abit shy these days, considering your constant (fruitless) efforts to catch one alive & domesticating him. nevertheless wish you the best & maybee you should think about luring them with some goodies, like spending parts of a kawaii cosplay outfit for each successfully finished chapter