Free Fuwa Membership Cards

slamerz

Ohh~ these look really awesome. May I request one please?

Name: CyrilleJ1

Title: Dreamer

Birthday: July 1

Favorite Visual Novel: Steins;Gate

Card based on: Steins;Gate

If possible I'd like the mood to be more serious/normal (not cutesy). Have a time-travely feeling to it like with designs or clockwork perhaps. I'd prefer the background/pictures to have color/light instead of dark-themed. And my favorite characters are Okabe & Kurisu, so I'd be happy as long as they're in it, but if you could get all the lab members in, that would be cool too (whichever works!)

My my, how sophisticated.  :lol:

I'll be filling in for slamerz since I have nothing else to do.

cyrillej_zps80c90cf7.png

...May have gotten a bit too overboard with the grunge. Soredewa douzo.

WOW we have some good shopers here. Might as well put my name in the hat for one of these fine works of art.

Name: ExiledSaber

Title: Guardian

Avatar: saber_render_by_xerxss-d4d109s.png

Birthday: Jan 19

Favorite Visual Novel: Fate/Stay Night

Card based on: Fate/Stay Night

If possible I'd like the mood to be more serious/normal (not cutesy). Also i have other avatar ideas if that one wont work.

My my, how sophisticated.  :lol:

I'll be filling in for slamerz since I have nothing else to do.

cyrillej_zps80c90cf7.png

...May have gotten a bit too overboard with the grunge. Soredewa douzo.

Woooowwww, thank you DimDito! I love it :), thanks for making the name green too! <3 It's perfect!

I'm saving the original card, but I had to make separate changes a bit to make it fit the required size (hope you don't mind!). I put it as my signature since I like it so much^^

THANK YOU~

Inactive member coming through~

Name: Pokefreaker 
Title: Zombie 
http://puu.sh/a7vVs/b9ba49fe57.jpg or my forum avatar would be fine. 
Birthday : 7th March
Favorite Visual Novel:Rewrite 
Card based from : Sankarea (just rea if possible  :)
 )
Little request:If at all possible,i would like Comic Sans MS font.Make it feel gloomy or sad or something.

WOW we have some good shopers here. Might as well put my name in the hat for one of these fine works of art.

Name: ExiledSaber

Title: Guardian

Avatar: saber_render_by_xerxss-d4d109s.png

Birthday: Jan 19

Favorite Visual Novel: Fate/Stay Night

Card based on: Fate/Stay Night

If possible I'd like the mood to be more serious/normal (not cutesy). Also i have other avatar ideas if that one wont work.

Gomen, here you go.

exiled_zps12e7b47d.png

NOTE: A little while ago I finished editing and just as I was about to post it here, I noticed that I put in the birthday wrong. I'd already closed my photoshop and when I opened it back the save state was after everything was rasterized. I had to improvise and overlap some things to correct that since it was basically non-editable. It may not look that good, I'm really sorry! Baka baka shi...

Here's the wrong one that I almost posted earlier on;

exiled_zpsb581ef40.png

Inactive member coming through~

Name: Pokefreaker 

Title: Zombie 

Avatar :Use this http://puu.sh/a7vVs/b9ba49fe57.jpg or my forum avatar would be fine. 

Birthday : 7th March

Favorite Visual Novel:Rewrite 

Card based from : Sankarea (just rea if possible  :) )

Little request:If at all possible,i would like Comic Sans MS font.Make it feel gloomy or sad or something.

I have no knowledge of Sankarea whatsoever, sorry.  :lol:

I should probably watch/read it first since I have no idea what to put on the card. Bare with me.

OR Slamerz could get his ass back here and tend to his clients.

I have no knowledge of Sankarea whatsoever, sorry.  :lol:

I should probably watch/read it first since I have no idea what to put on the card. Bare with me.

OR Slamerz could get his ass back here and tend to his clients.

It's ok,I'll just wait patiently until someone would made me one. 

Gomen, here you go.

exiled_zps12e7b47d.png

NOTE: A little while ago I finished editing and just as I was about to post it here, I noticed that I put in the birthday wrong. I'd already closed my photoshop and when I opened it back the save state was after everything was rasterized. I had to improvise and overlap some things to correct that since it was basically non-editable. It may not look that good, I'm really sorry! Baka baka shi...

Here's the wrong one that I almost posted earlier on;

exiled_zpsb581ef40.png

That is so epic! I love it going to go plaster this bad boy every where. Thank you so much! Likely i wouldn't have even noticed the birthday missing the 1 for like a month or something lol.

Thanks again, you do epic work!

Is there any way I can get another? DimDito makes some awesomeones! So if you have time.

Name: Dark Ariel7

Title: Loli Smitten

Birthday: January 29

Favorite Visual Novel: Majikoi

Card based on: No Game no Life and Shinobu from BakeMonogatari.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry I disappeared, I had some things hit me in my personal life and I just couldn't really bring myself to do much of anything. I am so happy to see that the community stepped in in my absence and picked up my slack, even though you guys are making me look bad <,< You're too good.

If people want I can start doing the cards again but seeing how high the bar has been raised by my fellow fuwa members with the cards I'll have to put some serious effort into them so they'll come out a bit less frequent than they used to but I'm fully willing to start doing them again if that's what people want.

If everyone got one and are happy, or just don't want any of mine since mine are "okay" :P that's okay we'll just let this thread die out. Otherwise go ahead and post away and I'll get back to work.

• 3 months later...