Kaguya's AMA Version 2

Kaguya

Do you love Koishi more than you love yourself?

I love myslef more, but I like Koishi better. Even though I'm amazing, I do have some flaws.

Koishi has flaws as well, but simply put, I like her flaws better than mine. I like nii-chan over her, though <3

Then allow me to duel you.

If men evolved from monkeys why are there still monkeys nowadays?

Because we didn't evolve from any particular monkey species that exists right now. Both we and the current monkeys have a common ancestor- saying we evolved from the same type of monkey that exists nowdays is like you being the son of your brother (well, I don't know your famility situation, but hopefully that's not the case).

Because we didn't evolve from any particular monkey species that exists right now. Both we and the current monkeys have a common ancestor- saying we evolved from the same type of monkey that exists nowdays is like you being the son of your brother (well, I don't know your famility situation, but hopefully that's not the case).

Seems like you didn't get the reason behind my attempt to duel you and ask something unrelated afterwards. Or did you?

Seems like you didn't get the reason behind my attempt to duel you and ask something unrelated afterwards. Or did you?

I totally didn't.

Regardless of that, I have to answer all questions here.

Is there a limit to your shameless?! One is at the top of this page!

Shame isn't good for you. There probably is a limit to it, but I'd much rather it didn't.

I actually didn't see that, though. I can't decide on what I like the most about nii-chan. He treats me very well, he's really helpful, he's more to the M side, which is a perfect fit for me, he's cute (but not in an inexperienced way) and modest. And I'm only halfway through his qualities! I can't decide.

Hell, I need no shame when I'm in my sleep-deprived mode, let it be an embarrassing day tomorrow!
So, I quote this.

Now then, what are Yukiru's duties as your servant/maid/slave?

Oh, now I'm curious. What sort of outrageous thing you were about to do?

Nothing out of this world. Probably... hopefully

Hell, I need no shame when I'm in my sleep-deprived mode, let it be an embarrassing day tomorrow!

So, I quote this.

Nothing out of this world. Probably... hopefully

Aren't you only my kouhai? You're the faction's maid, not mine. So you don't have any particular duties to me.