Kaguya's AMA Version 2

Kaguya

What are your non-otaku related hobbies?

Hiking, swimming, camping and stuff like that. I can only enjoy them if I do them alone, though.

Have you traveled to other countries? If so which ones?

Most of the countries in south america- I don't know how to say their name in english, though- Also, I've gone to the US and the UK as well.

Agh... This brings memories I kinda want to forget.

The cutest not-useful-to-you character?

Haha. You were even cuter back then <3

I have a blank in my head right now. I'll pick the green-haired girl from ayakashibito (her name is Mio, right?), just because she's the last character I've seen like that in a VN. She actually is useful a few times, but.

Haha. You were even cuter back then <3

I have a blank in my head right now. I'll pick the green-haired girl from ayakashibito (her name is Mio, right?), just because she's the last character I've seen like that in a VN. She actually is useful a few times, but.

You seriously have to stop calling me cute... also, I think she's named Miu.

Even with a blank head, the answer is Lise, or even Shiki... I would lock you away and drug you with psychedelic drugs if I were your maid.

Do you have a mental image of everyone (you interact with) in the forums? Such as Stanleys being a pet.

You seriously have to stop calling me cute... also, I think she's named Miu.

Even with a blank head, the answer is Lise, or even Shiki... I would lock you away and drug you with psychedelic drugs if I were your maid.

Do you have a mental image of everyone (you interact with) in the forums? Such as Stanleys being a pet.

Actual heroines are always important! He needed a partner for the music test thingy, so she's useful. Shiki is a pretty useful guy as well- look at how awesome he gets sometimes. I won't even enter the merits of the female one...

I do have mental images of everyone, yes.

Which vocaloid song is the best?

Which song is the best?

Can you find out why Ohiowar having the member title "four dead" would be inappropriate?

How does it feel to be #obscurereferenced?

Y u no twitter?

Why do you ask so many questions?

What is your favorite video games genres?

Story-wise, I love tragedies. I don't care about gameplay.

What's your opinion on politicians?

Tehy're good at lying. It's an enviable ability.

are you a fan of hatsune miku? XD

No, not really.

Which vocaloid song is the best?

Which song is the best?

Can you find out why Ohiowar having the member title "four dead" would be inappropriate?

How does it feel to be #obscurereferenced?

Y u no twitter?

The best vocaloid song is "Kami no Kotoba"

My favorite song at the moment is this remix of "Futatsuiwa from Sado". That changes daily, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JtBpOTxuOE&list=PLQLm9Z9r4bEfn-eQ87u-bp6fLIxrNEoe3&feature=player_detailpage

It's not inappropriate for him to have the title.

When I don't get a reference, it's slightly annoying.

I don't have a twitter because "Kaguya" is specific to the VN scene. I use other names when I'm not in VN forums.

Why do you ask so many questions?

because he can, probably.