Kaguya's AMA Version 2

Kaguya

What is the most complex dish you can make?

Depends on how you define complex. I love cooking fancy food, but it's generally not hard to cook anything, even the ones with hours of prep work required. I do have 15~ years of experience, after all.

From my experience, french food had the most time-consuming, complex dishes so far. Making croissants and a cassoulet both took more time than I expected (not like a croissant is complex, though... Just time consuming), but when I did try making french food I had considerable less practice. I did fail with cooking a lot of times (specially at the beginning), but I don't think there's something I can't make at all.

If you're interested in that, I'd highly recommend this. This book is what gave me tons of different ideas for cooking, and the most fun, innovative dishes I've made until today come from ideas I got reading it.

Who is second best girl (because I'm guessing you're going to list yourself as best girl)? 

I'm a deity, I wouldn't lower myself to the level of "best girl", silly cat~

Let's see... I have no idea. Too many heroines I like to decide on a favorite one (or a second favorite). If you want to get all technical, what makes "the best girl" changes from person to person and therefore there is no objective answer to your question. Though I like servant types that actually follow their orders without complaining or defying you.

What happens when someone is born in a bissext year, on February 29th? Will they age only every 4 years?

They'll age normally. The family would probably just forward the anniversary to the next month, I guess.

Will you make use of Nico x Maki camouflage to ask yourself something worthwhile?

I can't imagine myself doing that. I don't even like the two characters in the first place.