Kaguya's AMA Version 2

Kaguya

Cuckoos useful? Where does that come from?

Anyway, favorite part of a regular human cell?

I thought you were talking about the clock, not the bird.

None. Why would I like a part of a cell over the other ones? O.o

I'm actually not the type for romance, I tend to just find it annoying. If it at least felt good it'd be acceptable, but I never got the point of kissing in the first place- It doesn't really appeal to me :P

Sorry for that. I'm ashamed.

Why is Touko route in Ayakashibito so boring? And why does it gets better when she stops appearing?

What are you sorry for? and why you're ashamed?

Touko's route had one good character- Honnou!

I think it was actually one of the few bad points in the game, where other characters (specifically yatagarasu) seemed to be dumber while they're around the heroine to make her sem smart. I think it's great regardless, though~

The only heroine I liked in Ayakashibito was Suzu (though she entered my top 10, in translated VNs), mainly because her behavior in Kaoru's route was magnificent. She's not bad in her own route as well. All in all, I think I just have a thing for a lot of the youkai in jp media.

We're talking Index, right? I feel like I'd be great at making messed up interpretations of the bible (not like it's very hard, since it's already a pretty messed up book), so I'm picking magician here.

Would be part of the church, association, clock tower and the like or would you be more of a jack o all trades in the nasuverse?

Depends on what I was. What I'd do as a vampire is very different of what I'd do as a magus or someone with special powers in the nasuverse. Assuming I'd be a magus, I'd keep living in solitude, just as I am right now- except I would spend the 8 free hours of my day studying magic instead of playing VNs. Actually, I'd probably just forget the internet and spend 12 hours per day studying magic in my house. I'd continue hiking, though.

What's the definition of sane? "Not insane" is not a valid answer.

Of sound mind; mentally healthy.