Kaguya's AMA Version 2

Kaguya

Time for some pertinent questions.

Twintails or Ponytails, which is better? (on fictional characters not on yourself (though you can also answer the latter if your heart so desires))

Twintails work better for lolis, ponytails work better for non-lolis. Thouh I don't really mind it.

For myself, I think a ponytail would be better.

Okay I get the idea, here's my question:

School Mizugi vs. Bikini, which would you rather see your loli imouto wearing?

It's an imouto, so I'd just ask her to get out of my sight as fast as possible.

For any other loli family or non-family member, I'd prefer a school swimsuit. They just look better on lolis.

When did you first discover anime and anything in that category?

Can't remember, I was a kid.

What do you think of otaku men that DON'T use girls as avatars?

nothing in particular. Common people- I do have a very poor opinion of most people, though.

Normal socks (up to your ankle), knee high socks or thigh high socks, which is better? (fictional characters)

In a school uniform, I'll go with thigh high socks. If you're talking about different clothing, the answer changes, though.

If you could only eat one dish for the rest of your life, what would you eat? Dying is not an option.

Assuming I'll have perfect nutrition, even if I only eat that dish? Probably cream crackers or something. I'd definitely want something tasteless. I don't want eating to become a torture after some years, after all.

In your opinion, who's the real tsundere queen? Taiga or Kirino? (in my opinion, the latter)

Oh. I dropped the animes they were into because of them, so I wouldn't know. Kirino was more annoying, so maybe her? That's just my opinion, though.

Out of all the anime you have watched, which girl do you think is the biggest bitch?

I actually answered it in my post above- Kirino just doesn't fit my tastes. I have this thing against cheeky people other than me, tsunderes and imoutos- she's just all of them combined.