Hello all!

InvertMouse

Hello all! It's nice to see so many visual novel fans here B).

In 2007 (I think), I stumbled upon the English version of Narcissu. That was my first visual novel experience. I loved it so much that I started reading more and more of them. Well, I've played through the Sakura Taisen series before that, but I'm not sure if they count.

Three games I love to death are Narcissu, Ever17 and ONE ~Kagayaku Kisetsu e~ (hence the avatar). To be honest, I have less time to read VNs nowadays, but I still love collecting goods for those aforementioned games. You could say I'm obsessed with them. I enjoy Key's works as well, though I've only seen their anime. Overall, I tend to have an attraction toward older titles.

Thanks everyone :D.

Thanks for the welcome people! Much appreciated.

Permagate, yeah, to be honest, ONE was just average. Kawana Misaki alone makes it all worthwhile, though. Welcome to you, too!

Bolverk, indeed, Ever17's twist in the end just blew me away~

Aaeru, thanks for all your work on putting this site together! Yeah, remember next year is ONE's 15 year anniversary ;). I've actually been thinking of uploading some VN related videos. Talking about my memories, showing off some goods, etc. Is there a section on this forum where people can maybe share their works?

Thanks again all :D!

Hello there!

Welcome, I'm glad to meet you! I've looked over your website, and I saw you are developing a horror game: how cool is that! :D

I wish you good luck, and I hope I'll be able to play it soon! I love horror games :P.

Have fun roaming around here, and please post your thoughts about things you like, I'll be happy to read!

• 2 years later...