Hi all :)

Permagate

Hello! I have been a lurker in VN scenes for far too long. Now I want to get involved with a community. Also, seeing the rather decreasing activity in VN blogs I follow, I decided to start a blog myself. There are only two posts so far, but take a look using the link in my sig and give me your impression :D

Hi! Welcome!

I really like the blog! Have plans for future posts? (Specific games, maybe?)

Thanks! I plan to cover the game I'm currently playing, Tsukiyori. I'll post my impression first after I finish one route (probably Yushe).

For longer term, I don't have any specific genre, though I usually avoid plotless charage, unless I'm in the mood for fuwa-fuwa. One thing for sure is re-designing the blog. Right now it's a little bit dull, but I lack any design idea to go further yet :P

Hey there ! Welcome, nice to meet you !

I'm glad you've decided to participate in our community ! I hope you'll feel comfortable enough, so that you might share our common passion with us !

I read your review and I like it, it is informative and personal at the same time ! Keep the good work I want to read from you soon :P .

Hey there ! Welcome, nice to meet you !

I'm glad you've decided to participate in our community ! I hope you'll feel comfortable enough, so that you might share our common passion with us !

I read your review and I like it, it is informative and personal at the same time ! Keep the good work I want to read from you soon :P .

I haven't written a review that long before, so I thought it might be a bit too personal :P

Hey permagate just saw your blog. good to see more people writing about VNs! :DD

btw I just added your blog to my blogroll http://visualnovelaer.wordpress.com/

btw you can write for my blog as well?

Thanks for the blogroll, I too have followed your blog since long times ago in my blog feed :) Still, I'm not confident enough to write for other blogs right now, especially your blog since your content concentrates on news. Imo, you want a writer that can spreads positive vibe with clear enthusiasm written in each sentence, like how you write. I'm not there yet :)

I haven't written a review that long before, so I thought it might be a bit too personal :P

Thanks for the blogroll, I too have followed your blog since long times ago in my blog feed :) Still, I'm not confident enough to write for other blogs right now, especially your blog since your content concentrates on news. Imo, you want a writer that can spreads positive vibe with clear enthusiasm written in each sentence, like how you write. I'm not there yet :)

You are too modest ! Your writing is really good, you should be more confident in you capacities !

Greetings and welcome!

I am now following your blog be scared. :D

I thought it was a good read, it's a blog not an article much better with writing personal imo. Much more fun that way too :P Like you forgetting to sleep to play vn's, we all done it lol.

You are too modest ! Your writing is really good, you should be more confident in you capacities !

Thank you, as your sig state, a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. I'll stick to my personal blog for now :)

Greetings and welcome!

I am now following your blog be scared. :D

I thought it was a good read, it's a blog not an article much better with writing personal imo. Much more fun that way too :P Like you forgetting to sleep to play vn's, we all done it lol.

You brought a really good point, maybe I'm thinking too much about formality, good sentences, and whatnot :P

Thank you, as your sig state, a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. I'll stick to my personal blog for now :)

You brought a really good point, maybe I'm thinking too much about formality, good sentences, and whatnot :P

:D If your writing is engrish, then I am a like my primeminister. He speaks horrible english, hahaha (Norwegian btw).

Or our nobel peace committee *Shivers*

I'll be looking forwards to reading your blog :)

Hello and welcome to Fuwanovel!

At the beginning I ragequitted Hatsuyuki Sakura midgame because of how horrible the machine translation is to understand. But after reading your review about Hatsuyuki Sakura, I feel like picking it up again and continue where I left off :P

Nice post btw! I really got an overall gist of good the story is.. Which sort of made me proud I waited 'till the release date and downloaded the game because I was really enthusiastic about playing the game despite that day being the same day as my exams ~_~

Awesome DP of the rabbit from Hatsuyuki Sakura! I forgot what her name is already.. :unsure:

Soon you will be able to write for your blog and contribute to Fuwanovel at the same time :P .

It is was a constant worry of mine, which brought me in the end to write almost nothing. It was frustrating to say the least ! Now I just write however painful it is for the eyes of the reader. You learn from mistakes so try to make some :P. So I'll feel less envious of your expression at the same time :lol: