KonoSora client making laptop heat up a lot

First of all this is my laptop's specs:

Dell Insipirion N4050

2 GB RAM

Intel Core i3-2370M Processor(2.40 ghz)

Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit Operating System

thats all i guess?

i've noticed it after my laptop randomly shut down after running konosora for too long,the temperatures go up far too high for just a VN,cant really have it running for more than 2-3 hours i think which is kind of annoying

One reason could be the resolution almost takes up my entire screen(there's no way to reduce that either sigh) or it could be this is a fairly recent VN requires high specs? i dunno

anyone faced a problem like this and can i do anything about it?

My laptop also starts making more noise with Konoosora I think it's just not properly optimized.

And I have 4GB RAM and Windows 7 64bits so it should run rather smoothly. Although it doesn't lag the game itself it's not pleasant to start hearing the fan suddenly act up. I'm sure if it was on my old laptop it would have easily shut it down from overheating after starting up the game.

There really isn't much to do about it other than to close all the running applications you don't need.

Just so you know you're not alone here.

guess nothing much to do about it other than keep the laptop as cool as possible,perhaps turning on the AC once it gets too heated up might help a bit

meh so no marathoning through this VN then gonna be annoying xD

If you haven't cleaned your laptop already, I strongly advice you to once in a while to prevent overheating.

Just turn it off, turn it around and unscrew it and, preferrably with pressured air, blow away all the dust (you can use a vacuum cleaner if you don't have pressured air, just be careful with it), most of the dust is accumulated in the fan so cleaning it helps a lot. It did with my old laptop and prevented it from overheating every 1 hour.

If you haven't cleaned your laptop already, I strongly advice you to once in a while to prevent overheating.

Just turn it off, turn it around and unscrew it and, preferrably with pressured air, blow away all the dust (you can use a vacuum cleaner if you don't have pressured air, just be careful with it), most of the dust is accumulated in the fan so cleaning it helps a lot. It did with my old laptop and prevented it from overheating every 1 hour.

ah thats a good advice,thanks i'll try it out soon

repaste is considered most useful too if ur laptop is more than 1 year old. 

Same here.....n my laptop is alienware. It runs smoothly at start but 30 to 50 minutes later it heated and get very laggy. In the end i played in my desktop.

what alienware are you? if ur R1 or R2 consider using HWInfo to control the fan speed.

but R3 or later (Alienware XX) . well its still fine , but can u let me know whats your temp? u can use HW info too or GPU-Z and HW Monitor.

repaste is considered most useful too if ur laptop is more than 1 year old. 

what alienware are you? if ur R1 or R2 consider using HWInfo to control the fan speed.

but R3 or later (Alienware XX) . well its still fine , but can u let me know whats your temp? u can use HW info too or GPU-Z and HW Monitor.

Mine m15x. Kinda old. and i bought that many years ago. I use my alienware for readin vn only( i was using it to playin WOW n LOL )

And i think the left fan is broken.

Mine m15x. Kinda old. and i bought that many years ago. I use my alienware for readin vn only( i was using it to playin WOW n LOL )

And i think the left fan is broken.

i think u need to fix that fast.

rather than having a fried motherboard , M15x can use many gpu like AMD 7970 or so . theres many mods on it.