Forum organisation suggestion

gpower

I've noticed that in the "Specific Visual Novels Discussion", there are a lot of sub-forums which hardly anyone posted in. It looks rather unwieldy. Perhaps it would be better to just make a thread for each Visual Novel rather than a whole sub-forum, unless there's an explosion of discussion.

Would grouping games by studio be a possibility? Or would that just make things messier?

But what about studios with only a single game ? It will have a few studios sub forums, and then a huge "other games" sub forum, which defeats the points of visibility. It would be better to classify them like A to D E to H and so on, to me at least.

I was talking about how subforums should be used to organize too many threads.

if there is about 20 people browsing the forums, and they only look at one or two sections of the forums each, then they will probably miss each other and quit.

You know, the way it is now, having just one sub-forum (Fate/Stay Night) isn't really clear. It's kind of like an awkward cousin, now. I vote we just push it all together in one, again.

Yeah i was surprised. Didnt know what happened. Sorry ive been so out of it lately :( Damn meds, then got the flu, sucks.

Anyway, hope everything gets worked out.