Hey guys!

Izayoi Sakuya

Hello people, i'm the new member of the forum. As some of you can see i'm a big fan of Touhou and it happens that i'm a big fan of VN's too. I follow this forum for over 2 years now, but i never made an account. Figured it was time for that sooo here it is :)

I don't know japanese, and i have no plans to learn (too hard !!!). As consequence i only played translated novels. My favorite novels are Fate/Stay Night, ML Alternative and G-Senjou no Maou.

Currently i'm playing Ever17, so i expect one more to that list, let's see if that happens.

I'm a very friendly person, so feel free to talk to me about almost everything (seryously, i even know Quantic Physics O-o )

Hope we can get along!

What's your favorite vn so far?

Unless he edited, it's in the intro *ermahgerd he doesn't read intros ermahgerd* :o  , :P

Welcome on the forum !

Please enjoy your stay.

And read Clannad ! Read it ! Read iiiiiiiiit !

So I can talk to you about anything ... Are you sure ?

Welcome to the forums! 

I really love the Touhou OST's. What is your favorite OST? 

I'm kind of obsessive with touhou songs.

I mean it !

I have a list of my top 10 songs and i'm currently building a Top 100 !!!  ( as you can clearly see, i don't have a girlfriend...)

But my favorite track is The Capital City of Flowers in the Sky (Perfect Cherry Blossom)

It's so beautiful.........