1914: The Great War [End]

Aniki

can I join forces with you m'lord? XD

I want to help!!!

In the name of the Lord we shall fight for peace~!!!!! 

do you accept?

--->yes

--->no

Accepted, welcome to the great Global Policeman of the world. :)

"The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland is being invaded. This shall not be tolerated. New generals shall be brought to combat the french threat. 

We fight to repell our French foes from our island. Troops shall be sent to repell this threat.

Furthermore, the King formally announces the Holy Alliance, a coalition formed by the Great German Empire, by the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, by the Swedish Empire and by the Ottoman Empire to make a better Europe for everyone."

The French will regret this, 4 commanders? Pft, we'll show you what we're made of.

I attack the French on the British island.

"The King does not suport the propaganda against France, however the angry resistance in french-Britain have already started making posters:

stantis.gif

*AHEM*

As I said, this is NOT in any way suported by the British King. We only wish for there to be peace in the world."

P.S. (Any anti-french propaganda present in this post are strictly for roleplaying porposes ;))

Simply put it, Sweden attacks Russia, with the intent of Reclaiming lost land, and recapturing Finland.

4 + 27/10 = 4 + 2 = 6

Sweden has 33. Russia has 135.

The French will regret this, 4 commanders? Pft, we'll show you what we're made of.

I attack the French on the British island.

Actually, Jeftai hasn't responded to his defeat notice. Maybe he chose to die with his people.

0 + 41/10 = 0 + 4 = 4

Britain has 45. France has 110.

Right this moment,I shall attack the ugly french people on the kingdom of spain~!!!!!

(roleplay XD )

You're joining the Spanish? Okay, then...

1 + 18/10 = 1 + 1 = 2

Spain has 20. France has 108.

My swedish army will attack Russia

8 + 33/10 = 8 + 3 = 11

Sweden has 44. Russia has 124.

Hmm Hmm..I dont have time to role Play but will edit the post for tomorow, But for now i will attack Light Brown...Meaning "Romania"...Reason...To be continued!!

Serbia Strong (This has nothing to do with WW1)

9 + 14/10 = 9 + 1 = 10

zZxe3oy.png

Let's do some storytelling, shall we?

August 29, 1914

In a trench between Groesbeek, Netherlands and Kranenburg, Germany

Shortly after the successful occupation of French Revolutionary Forces in the Netherlands, German-in-exile General Aniki quickly brought her troops at the front lines in preparation for an invasion of Germany.

She and her forces built a trench between the two cities. The Frenchmen were awaiting orders from their commander. 

Aniki, along with her lieutenants, looked at the map of the battlefield, which was laid on the table. It showed what used to be Groesbeek on one side, and Kranenburg on the other. There were twisted lines opposite to each other which showed where each trench was located.

"Commandant, how will we deal with the forces in Kranenburg?" asked a Frenchman clad in a greatcoat, and a war cap.

"Have patience, Jean. I will think of something."

Aniki was pondering on how to use her limited forces efficiently. She knew quite well that the French were weak to Germans, especially Prussians. She was thinking for around an hour, when an idea came into her head. Her emotionless face suddenly had a smile on it, and the Frenchman, Jean, had a worried look on his face.

"I've got an idea. Go to our friends in Paris. Tell them to build this."

On a piece of paper, Aniki quickly drew something. It appeared to be a tractor, but it wasn't a tractor. It had the continuous tracks of a tractor, something that rich farmers had. She drew a small body in it, along with the location of the engine. Her finishing touch was a small mortar cannon. No one knew what she was drawing, and Jean had a worried look on his face.

"Go on, Jean. Give this to them. Use my car."

Jean received the car keys as well as Aniki's drawing. He drove her car all the way to Paris, avoiding all the mortar and gunfire. The car was badly damaged when it arrived in Paris, but Jean and the drawing were both safe.

"Merde. Commandant will most likely make me pay for her car."

He had arrived in a massive factory at the edge of Paris. It was a factory for water tanks as well as automotive vehicles. A man wearing overalls, typical of an engineer, walked towards Jean. He was a rather tall person, and rather old.

"Ah! Johann! Welcome back to Paris. Did you win the war?"

"Non, and my name is Jean. I am not German, Gaston."

"Ah, my apologies. So, Juan, what is your business here?"

"Non! My name is Je- You know, ça ne fait rien. The Commandant gave me this."

Jean handed out the piece of paper to the man- Gaston. Gaston took a good look at the piece of paper. After a few moments, Gaston's usually happy face suddenly turned gloomy. Jean had another anxious look in his face.

"If this is what madame wants, then that's what she will get. We shall deliver them in a few months."

i attack Italy in the name of france.

because i want to take over rome.

[aka:anger the pope]

Welcome to France! We are the ones fighting for freedom. Not those kings who rule in luxury while everyone else is poor!

5 + 132/10 = 5 + 13 = 18. Maximum of 12.

France has 144. Italy has 32.

France is invading towards Rome.

(Though we would really appreciate it if you helped us on the German front)

3fj33sn.png

I heaved a heavy sigh as I left the meeting room of the Commission. I had my orders, crisp and clear. Continue with the invasion of Sweden.

"Sweden...... huh......." As I took a seat in the carriage, staring out, I lost myself in a sea of thought. Sweden brought back memories of the Hollow Wars..... which technically didn't happen. I wonder if this really was a good idea. Sweden's latest attacks have not only left me with less land, but quite a few of my skilled generals have been killed on the battlefield. May their poor souls rest in peace.

The carriage came to an abrupt stop, shaking me out of my idle daydreams. I seem to have arrived back at my palace. The war room was my next destination, for my generals awaited me there.

"Sire! What is this! You said we would be led to victory! Instead, we are losing land and precious resources!"

I expected as much, they were angry. Though we've lost, it seems their morale is still at an all-time high. Rage has made them reckless and angry.

"Your highness, I suggest we form a truce with Sweden. In fact, I have already sent a letter inviting them over for a discussion over a treaty."

It pained me to keep secrets, yet they must not know of The Commission...... Wait what!

"Y...You invited them over!" I slammed my fist on the table, and this obviously startled my generals.

"Who authorised this! I will have him hanged!" I snarled at them. I looked them into the eye, yet every one of them had their heads hung low, presumably with shame. All but one that is.

"Lenin, might you have something to do with this?"

He got up, standing tall and straight, exuding confidence. "In fact...." Was all he could say, before a bullet penetrated his skull. I had already pulled the trigger on the gun I was holding. W..What Have I done. I looked around the room, and they all were staring on in horror. I... was blinded by anger, I have wronged. However, I still needed to save my face, so I had to make of this opportunity, no matter how much it had to pain me.

"Any more traitors will face a death worse than his. In fact, he wouldn't even have the mercy of death." I hid my pain under an evil grin.

"We will continue our conquest of Sweden, and we will see this through to the end."

"May God forgive us." With these words, I left the room, leaving for my quarters.

I called for my aide once more, "James!"

"Send another letter to the Swedish, telling them the previous invitation was a trap, and that they may come at their own peril."

All for the glory of The Commision. I hope you're happy Aneki of France. May God forgive us indeed.

The Russian Empire continues with the invasion of Sweden.

"For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul?" -Matthew 16:26

[Mushir Hikawa enters the command tent]

Mushir Hikawa: " sire you called for me ?"

yandere king: "Renko we have known each other long enough to forgo the formalities while alone."

Renko: " sorry krill habit you know {shunko!}, so i take it you have orders for me and my men?"

Krill: yes i do and try not to sigh so much, when your gas mask makes that noise i feel your disappointed in me, and that makes me angry"

Renko: "oh i forgot you get that way when your longing sorry"

Krill: " no problem  just keep it in mind. id hate to have to kill such a valuable officer. so i have drawn up a new battle plan, its on that desk take a look and tell me your honest thoughts"

[Renko walks over and study's the piece of paper on the top of the pile]

Renko: "krill this appears to be a drawing of a turtle with hearts above his head stabbing a rabbit with a yataghan while screaming "if you slowed down you would realize how much i love you " i don't think this is a viable strategy in the long term"

Krill: oh not that im sending that to Aniki in France its the cover sheet for my personal correspondence to her, though she never does respond. its cute how she pretends to ignore me to make me chase her harder, its our little game. the battle plan is under that ."

[Renko studies the map and accompanying notes carefully while her shiny black gas mask makes foosh! noises]

Krill: " so your thoughts Renko?"

Renko: " its workable, we will need to recruit from the areas surrounding us as we march through to form up the lead ranks, and also gather as many weapons and tools that can be used as weapons as we can so that we can to outfit the new recruits but i think it could be a good move for us in the long term Krill, this must be one of your very lucid days"

Krill: " oh Renko no need to flatter me you know my eyes are only on another , well gather your troops and ready them to break camp and march, leave me the percentage and specialty troops marked in the pages to keep control of our territory here i leave this operation in your capable hands"

Krill: "maid-kun's coming and im bringing the abyss with me ."

< the ottomans attack Bulgaria. post="91701 >

Guten Tag!

Due to circumstances, I am unable to upload any image on the internet. It is most likely due to the EKO Cobra infiltrating my systems in an attempt to capture me for crimes of conspiracy and treason.

Any updates will have to wait until tomorrow. I apologise for any inconvenience.

~Aniki, Swiss War Overseer

Nan demo nai.

The Russian Empire continues with the invasion of Sweden.

6 + 124/10 = 6 + 12 = 18/4 = 6

Russia has 130. Sweden has 38.

< the ottomans attack Bulgaria. post="91701 >

1 + 59/10 = 1 + 5 = 6

Ottomans have 64. Bulgaria has 6.

The Greater German Empire attacks Serbia.

For the Kaiser!!

I shall follow my husband Para-chan!!  :wub:

The Greater German Empire attacks Serbia... again \(°O°)/

The German Unification is still interfering with internal affairs. You may not attack until the next day.

Your last attack post:

The German Reich attacks France with it's full force.

You unified the nation shortly after, which counts as an attack.

"The King wishes to continue his fight for Britain. The Holy Alliance will stop the French conquest"

7 + 33/10 = 7 + 3 = 10

Britain has 43. France has 134.

French forces shall invade the area of Germany near Belgium and Switzerland.
5 + 134/10 = 5 + 13 = 18. Maximum of 12.
France has 146. Germany has 194.

The battle goes on.
Qx6R9Iz.png

soldier:sire! what shall be our next move?

satoshi: we shall continue to take back our territories and make those frenchmen pay!!!!

soldier:o-ok sire!! we shall send our troops at once!!!!

satoshi: give them this note!!

-spain attacks ugly french on the Iberia peninsula-

btw,the note says:

dear ugly frenchmen,

I hope you'll regret taking me and my allies territories and I shall attack for God and the alliance!

so,surrender and we will spare your ugly fellow french people~

farewell...............

(roleplay! XD  )

Vaasa, Temporary military headquarters in the Swedish County of Finlandia

Temporary Command

War-room

September 1914

*An aide walks into the room, only to find the commander on-site leaning over a desk carrying a large amount of documents. Maps, reports, radio transcripts... Every kind of document concerning the war.*

Aide: Sir?

*The commander reacts to the voice, and looks up*

SC Katatsumuri: What is it, Erik?

*Artillery is heard in the distance, reminding everyone how close the war actually is*

Erik: Most of the third army has been assembled, and preparations are ready for another attack. 

SC Katatsumuri: And what of the first and second army under commander Ohiowar?

*Erik looks around the room with a concerned look*

Erik: They are still assembling, but they should be ready to strike soon. What are your orders?

SC Katatsumuri: ...

Erik: Commander?

SC Katatsumuri: Don't you find it peculiar?

*Erik looks at the commander in confusion upon hearing this unexpected question. But before he can inquire further, a thunderous roar is heard as the building shakes.*

SC Katatsumuri: Don't mind it. We're merely utilizing a very large piece of artillery we are testing for our German allies... Anyways, look at this photograph.

*He shows the aide a colored photograph of a man stepping out of a horse-drawn carriage, and a blueprint of something resembling a metal box with treads.*

Erik: What is this? And why is the photograph... in color?

SC Katatsumuri: It's the result of Scientific progress. Marvelous, isn't it? Anyways, this man is supposedly the supreme leader of Russia. He arrived a few days before Russia attacked us. Don't you find it convenient that as soon as we start showing signs of becoming part of the Holy alliance, Russia attacks? He obviously has some connection with France, or maybe Serbia. But France seems more likely.

Erik: That... That might be true. And the strange blueprint?

SC Katatsumuri: Spies acquired this in Paris, and it supposedly details some kind of French "wonder-weapon".

*Erik looks at the blueprint while raising an eyebrow.*

Erik: Doesn't look very strong...

SC Katatsumuri: But what if it is!? The French could be mass-producing these as we speak! Erik, take the blueprint and these instructions to Stockholm and see if we can build something similar. Speed is of the essence. Now GO!

*Erik leaves the room, almost tripping when the artillery fires, once again causing the entire building to shake. Katatsumuri looks at it with a bemused look, before turning to his radio.*

SC Katatsumuri: Tell the third army to begin their attack against the russian forces. Recapture lost territory, then begin to attack southward. We need to deny them access to the Baltic sea...

I'm having waaaay too much fun with this...

Sweden attacks Russia with the intent of reclaiming lost territory and take the russian territories around the Baltic sea