1914: The Great War [End]

Aniki

Ohiowar, you do not stand alone! Swedes unite!!

AKA, Sweden has had enough of Norway still existing, and has decided to make an unexpected second attack.

Edit: Except that I'm too lazy to calculate the amount of territories captured, but I assume that Sweden will probably usurp Norway completely.

0+26/10=2 Norway have 4 territories left

Sweden attack Norway again

5+26/10=7 Norway have zero territories left.

(Crackle Crackle!!)

With sounds of thunder from a faraway distance, The king felt an ominous feeling..

Hollend : It's almost like Heaven itself is at War.

Within Entering his throne room, He scans the room. Only to find his Trusted Royal Guards, Rheina and his adviser...Turia.

Turia : Glad you arrived Mai.. I have received news from a search team we sent ahead towards Austria..

With a grimace look, He pushes his glasses up and stares at his King.

Hollend : Still calling me by that Turia.. Same as always. Never mind that, What news do you bring here.

As he walks forward he replies, Then finishing his sentence upon sitting on his throne.

After a few moments of silence, All members of the Royal Guard along with their Vice Leader Rheina, Await along side their King for the news.

Turia : It is as expected.. We were successful, Although we did anticipate there counter attack...What we didn't anticipate Was their shear number.. We lost all our territory we gained..

After a second pause he continues while pacing himself in front of the throne.

Turia : My lord, I am afraid that we are not doing so good as we are now.. After we lost our advanced troops, We lost a piece of Serbian land to those beasts..

In a second, He expression was turned into hatred..Glaring at the map on the wall of Austria.

Hollend : That is indeed unfortunate.. But we must not falter here or else we will lose much more. Turia, Continue as planned, But change our course.. We may deviate from out original Plan, But make no mistake..We will fight till there is no more of us left!.

With pride in his words, Their king rose up from his throne, Gave a little Nod to his guard Rheina and left the room.

Turia : Yes my lord.. Alright, Rheina!

With a quick appearance of the Vice Leader of Royal Guards, She stands ready for her orders..

Turia : We head East.. Tell that lazy captain of yours the order to cease capture of Greece, We need Territory to hold ground against Austria.. Go!

With a slight nod she replies.

Rheina : Yes, I shall bring glory to all Serbia!

After the meeting, Rheina heads towards Hers and the captians quarters.. But Whats this?   She looks..Unhappy.

Serbia changes Target (for now) and targets Greece.

(Sorry cant do calculations right now, Late at night and such(sorry for excuses)..

Ohiowar, you do not stand alone! Swedes unite!!

AKA, Sweden has had enough of Norway still existing, and has decided to make an unexpected second attack.

Edit: Except that I'm too lazy to calculate the amount of territories captured, but I assume that Sweden will probably usurp Norway completely.

0 + 26/10 = 0 + 2 = 2

Norway has 4. Sweden has 28.

"The King does not take kindly to the French expantionist nature. Expect to suffer the consequences.

The country shall start by sending off the French invasors on the British territory.

I shall do my bestest to mantain world peace"

5+44/10= 5+4=9

France loses 9 territories in Britain.

UK has 53. France has 92.

0+26/10=2 Norway have 4 territories left

Sweden attack Norway again

5+26/10=7 Norway have zero territories left.

5 + 32/10 = 5 + 3 = 8. 4 attacks wasted.

Norway captured.

Sweden has 32.

Remaining Nations for Scandinavian Unification: Suomi (Currently in Russian hands), Denmark (Disputed)

-amazing work, Aki-kun. I'm sorry if I can't roleplay as planned, but I'm making up for it using the story-

Serbia changes Target (for now) and targets Greece.

(Sorry cant do calculations right now, Late at night and such(sorry for excuses)..

1 + 12/10 = 1 + 1 = 2

Serbia has 14. Greece has 8.

rnqJsBJ.png

we attack france.

cuz i find you guys huge pricks taking over half of the netherlands ._. in 1 attack.

name="jeftai" post="91200" timestamp="1397545567

0 +10/10 = 1

..... o well

LCHINEA.jpg

Oooooh that's cute :3

TyrFtVm.jpg

we attack france.

cuz i find you guys huge pricks taking over half of the netherlands ._. in 1 attack.

name="jeftai" post="91200" timestamp="1397545567

0 +10/10 = 1

..... o well

LCHINEA.jpg

It is something.

Netherlands has 11. France has 115.

dW3oF6B.png

I shall once again reign as Tsar Crysis of Russia.

The crowd cheered as their glorious leader took his place at the podium, the people cheered. I took a moment to bask in the cheering of what is now my people. Their spirits seem to have been lifted since I 'persuaded' the old Tsar to 'retire'. What was his name again? It was not important that's what it was. I motioned for them to quieten down, and a sombre silence descended upon the crowd instantly.

"People of Russia, I am honoured to be your new Tsar, and know this, I will not disappoint. As you know, Europe is in conflict, embroiled in a 'Great War'. Russia, will also take part in this bloodbath."

Murmuring erupted amongst the crowd, once hopeful faces strew with doubt. I hate lying to people. I wonder if this country really can handle a war?

"I am aware of this Country's economic problem. You are probably thinking this war will doom our country. But hear this Russia! I shan't lead you even deeper into the abyss of poverty and decadence! I will instead lead you into a new pinnacle of civilization! We shall take control of the whole Europe! No, we will become Europe."

The faces of the people reaffirmed my efforts. Their faces once strewn with doubt now sparkled, hope was with them. Poor things. Patriotism, it clouded their judgements, my conscience probably couldn't take any more. I need to end this soon.

"We will be victorious! We will win! For the glory of Russia! For the Motherland!"

With this I turned around swiftly, hiding my tears from the people. People I will lead to death, people I will lead to destruction, people I will never see again because of this bloody war.

I called for my Aide, "James!"

"Send word to Aneki of France, for the Sake of The Commission, I have gained control of Russia, and am awaiting further instructions."

For know, I pondered to myself, was I really sacrificing all this people?

Aneki was the leader of Sweden in the Hollow Wars.... That's what we shall attack first then.

"General, brief the troops. We will decimate Sweden first."

Russia marches into Sweden

-Mei-kun! The Hollow Wars never happened in this timeline! You're breaking space-time!-

7 + 136/10 = 7 + 13 = 20/4 (Russian Player Penalty) = 5

Russia has 141. Sweden has 27

The German Reich attacks France with it's full force.

2 + 116/10 = 2 + 11 = 13. Maximum of 12.

France has 103. Germany has 128.

French Revolutionary Legion shall occupy the Netherlands.

4 + 103/10 = 4 + 10 = 14. Maximum of 12.

The Netherlands is now French. 1 attack point wasted.

The Netherlands has been eliminated. All Dutch players shall assist France.

f8ampLi.png

time: 930 am

location: yandere kings private tent in the greek battle front

[a messenger arrives bloody , beaten and smiling wildly]

messenger: "my king i have brought word that the alliance with the Germans has indeed been accepted, there also seems to be a new tsar in Russia things are happening quickly sire"

yandere king: " yes i see , i also notice France is steadily gaining territory well for now the french are not of my concern. first we finish loving the Greeks , prevent Serbia from cutting through us in an attempt to escape and if at all possible gather up as many naturalized love sick individuals as we can to shore up our numbers."

[the yandere king walks over to a large map on the wall covered in the current territorys and places a little heart over france]

yandere king: "it wont be long now, someday soon ill hear you call me maid-kun again!"

messenger: yes sire i shall dispense orders as you have commanded right away, by the way sire if it is not above my standing to say so, its nice to see your eyes as glazed over and hollow as they are today. 

the ottomans attempt to finish off the Greeks with a death blow. post="91276   6 + 50/10= 5

Let's see some roleplaying from my side, once in a while.

Berlin, August 1914

Soldier: The Austrio-Hungarian Empire agreed upon our conditions, Herr General.

General Paragon: I see. Inform his Majesty about this.

Soldier: Yes, as you wish, Herr General.

One hour later.

Soldier: Dear Kaiser, the General has sent me to inform you, that Austria-Hungary has agreed upon our conditions.

The Kaiser: It seems we have a good day. Friedrich!

Friedrich: Yes, my Lord?

The Kaiser: I have to make an announcement to my people. Prepare everything. Radio, newspapers et cetera. Everybody in the Reich shall know.

Friedrich: Your wish is my command.

Later that day.

The Kaiser: ...and by that the German Reich and the Austrio-Hungarian Empire are now one. As of now, we shall be called the Greater German Empire.

The people applause in enthusiasm and sing "Heil dir im Siegeskranz". Reporters have written articles about this glorious event.

The Kaiser: General Paragon, thank you for your help in this matter.

General Paragon: No problem, at all. It was my pleasure, Kaiser.

Hereby I, General Paragon announce, that the German Reich and the Austro-Hungarian Empire now formed the Greater German Empire.

"The King does not take kindly to the French expantionist nature. Expect to suffer the consequences.

The country shall start by sending off the French invasors on the British territory.

I shall do my bestest to mantain world peace"

5+44/10= 5+4=9

France loses 9 territories in Britain.

can I join forces with you m'lord? XD

I want to help!!!

In the name of the Lord we shall fight for peace~!!!!! 

do you accept?

--->yes

--->no

Stockholm, Capital of Sweden:

A messenger runs into the Swedish Command center. He quickly hands a dispatch to one of the two Supreme Commanders, before leaving the room.

Supreme commander Katatsumuri reads the dispatch, his expression turning grim.

SC Katatsumuri: "It seems that the Russians have finally made their move, right into Norrland. Our border guards are in full retreat. It is however fortunate that they have decided to strike at this particular time, since our forces have finished mopping up the Norwegian resistance. Furthermore, this gives us an excellent opportunity to reclaim what is rightfully ours. Finland."

*He turns dramatically towards the radio at the table. Then he picks up the microphone and the receiver.*

SC Katatsumuri: "This is Supreme Commander Katatsumuri, directly from command. All Forces are to engage the Russian armies in Norrland, and push them out of our lands! And when we are done, we will reclaim Finland, which we lost 100 years ago!"

*Switches radio Channel*

SC Katatsumuri: This is Katatsumuri. Tell Ohiowar that it's time to destroy the russians."

*Katatsumuri leans back in his comfy chair, and starts listening what happens at the front*

Simply put it, Sweden attacks Russia, with the intent of Reclaiming lost land, and recapturing Finland.