''Hoshizora no Memoria'' is it worth reading

AAA-8

Sure why not. I played it and i like it. The endings were "meh" and kinda forced IMO.

I am the only one who wants a prequel? I am not a fan of prequels but in this case i think they left quite a story to tell.

Or i am stupid and i didn't catch the important stuff.

Dude...spoilers.  Fo shame.

Actually, I hate when someone spoils important details of a game I intend to play for me, however I don't really consider the fact that

the protagonist's half sister (did I get that correctly? They have the same mother, just a different father?) is a heroine

a real spoiler, after all it's just one of the 7 story lines, isn't it? And if so, then I guess the possibility of chosing her route is pretty obvious from the beginning, or is it not and I actually just received a pretty big spoiler?

Actually, I hate when someone spoils important details of a game I intend to play for me, however I don't really consider the fact that

the protagonist's half sister (did I get that correctly? They have the same mother, just a different father?) is a heroine

a real spoiler, after all it's just one of the 7 story lines, isn't it? And if so, then I guess the possibility of chosing her route is pretty obvious from the beginning, or is it not and I actually just received a pretty big spoiler?

The spoiler here is:

The fact that she's not a 'real' sister. We don't discover that until long into the game.

I had thought we knew that right from the begining, but apparently not.

You don't find that out until around 2/3 of the way through her route, so I kinda consider it spoilers, myself.  If it's not available on the VNDB character info without clicking the "Show spoilers" option, I think of it as spoilers, too.

The story is really beautoiful and full of feelings

1409813d1394165777-dat-feel-when-all-dem

• 1 year later...

It all depends on the nature of the drama i guess. Instead of me simply selecting something else to play, can you please explain in a as spoiler free fashion what type of drama is included here? Love triangles and such is the type of drama i hate the most, well man-female-man triangles. But i wouldn't call it kittens and rainbows if that was included :P

It all depends on the nature of the drama i guess. Instead of me simply selecting something else to play, can you please explain in a as spoiler free fashion what type of drama is included here? Love triangles and such is the type of drama i hate the most, well man-female-man triangles. But i wouldn't call it kittens and rainbows if that was included :P

Routes:

Asuho - "I'm not good enough for you or anyone" drama.

Aoi - "Pity me, I'm a bitch the whole time" drama.

Komomo - Sibling + personal reflection drama.

Kosame - Same exact route as above.

Chinami - Family drama.

Mysterious Girl - Hospital drama.

Mare - What?

Well, that sounds like quite the handful. Are they as unlikable as that sounds? and how is the ending? as i said, i want to read something happy for once and not someting turns into nakige/utsuge in the "true ending" although i like nakige if it ends good, ohh or harem endings. Indecisive endings such as those are utter garbage and i'd ignore this game at once if it ends harem/slice of life style.