''Hoshizora no Memoria'' is it worth reading

AAA-8

Ok, then it's definitely no point waiting. But i've already decided to finish this VN now!

Ohh, and i asked before. Is the options and such untranslated? It's only the main menu and in game text that's in English here, and all options are in Japanese.

Make sure you have everything from this page d/l'd and installed correctly (if you haven't already) - you might have a out-of-date TL.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150221211427/http://staircasesubs.com/hoshizora-no-memoria/

Official game bugfix (by Favorite)

Complete English Patch 1.0

English patch update 1.2

1. Install official game bugfix

2. Install Complete English Patch 1.0

3. Install English patch update 1.2

Well, this was certainly a downer. Getting this crash each time i try to pass this dialogue. Is this a known error?

2BxPu1F.jpg

Make sure you have everything from this page d/l'd and installed correctly (if you haven't already) - you might have a out-of-date TL.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150221211427/http://staircasesubs.com/hoshizora-no-memoria/

Official game bugfix (by Favorite)
Complete English Patch 1.0
English patch update 1.2

1. Install official game bugfix
2. Install Complete English Patch 1.0
3. Install English patch update 1.2

Thanks, worked brilliantly. Although i don't know if it was the complete english patch or the bugfix that fixed my problem. I have no idea if the bugfix was even installed since i don't understand a thing it says :P

This won't turn into another of those VN's with heroine paths that ends up being a complete waste of time will it?`Little busters, Rewrite and to a lesser degree, G-Senjou made me pretty damn irritated when the final routes just threw away everything. What was the point of even doing those routes? I really enjoy reading this VN thus far, but it's giving off some weird vibes. Star obsessed mysterious girl, she saying she wants to rid you of your nightmares, Ludicrous restaurant with a star themed menu, a heroine with a star accessory in her hair. If this ends with everything being a dream  or it being a fake place and nothing really happened apart from Mare, i wouldn't be surprised.

I much prefer when each heroine was a perfectly viable end even if it wasn't the "correct" end.

This won't turn into another of those VN's with heroine paths that ends up being a complete waste of time will it?`Little busters, Rewrite and to a lesser degree, G-Senjou made me pretty damn irritated when the final routes just threw away everything. What was the point of even doing those routes? I really enjoy reading this VN thus far, but it's giving off some weird vibes. Star obsessed mysterious girl, she saying she wants to rid you of your nightmares, Ludicrous restaurant with a star themed menu, a heroine with a star accessory in her hair. If this ends with everything being a dream  or it being a fake place and nothing really happened apart from Mare, i wouldn't be surprised.

I much prefer when each heroine was a perfectly viable end even if it wasn't the "correct" end.

Understandable concern - I esp. agree about Little Busters. But you don't have to worry about it - every girl has a clear and distinct future, and the "true route" has no affect on them - rather then "true route", I'd simply call it the "unlocked route". After that, it's up to you to decide which is the actual true end.

The way the routes work is that the true route is like all the other routes, a separate timeline where the other routes don't happen. That said, the previous routes are fairly important because they reveal a lot of information that's important for the true route of the story. 

Fully agree. Komomo and her sister are the hands down best routes in the game. Mare's route is kind of meh imo.

Mare's route is more of an alternate ending since her story is too entwined with Yume's to actually get a full-blown route. Also why the main plot-line for her route in the fandisk doesn't focus on her. 

How do i know when i'm in a heroine route in this game? Is it like key games and such where days stop counting and you get the heroine on the screen when the chapter starts? I'm currently at the training camp phase and the focus is pretty heavy on Ashuo, which is the one im going for now, but things are pretty unrequited still, so i'm unsure if this is the heroine route now or still the common path towards it.