Hello, world!

Aeirts

Thanks Aaeru! Her name is Kagari.

Nope I haven't! I only played the trial from last year.

Can you think of some your favored VN's? I personally loved Canvas 2, which I also recently finished, I definitely haven't played/read many of them though, so that may only be because it is still fresh for me :P

Thanks eclipsezero! Harvest Moon for me.

I have played the Harvest Moon games before. I utterly sucked at the farming portion of them. It didn't help that I was 13 at the time and didn't know how to play Harvest Moon.

I would love to get the PS1 game again and play it just to see if I could beat it.

So, I'm really late in welcoming you. We've talked on other parts of the forum before I made it here to welcome you. That's a little shameful. That said, WELCOME!

Keeping with current discussion: I've never played a Harvest Moon game. They sound like fun, but they keep getting terrible reviews and so I keep thinking, "Well, I'll start with the next one..." (repeat)

So, I'm really late in welcoming you. We've talked on other parts of the forum before I made it here to welcome you. That's a little shameful. That said, WELCOME!

Keeping with current discussion: I've never played a Harvest Moon game. They sound like fun, but they keep getting terrible reviews and so I keep thinking, "Well, I'll start with the next one..." (repeat)

Best thing to do is to try one out yourself instead of checking out reviews~

Also, if you don't like Harvest Moon, try Rune Factory instead, several people who didn't like HM(Me for example) fell in love with RF~