Irotoridori no Sekai Translation

I just wanted to make this topic for people who didn't know and were looking forward to this visual novel, but the project seems like it might be dead. I tried to go to the translators website days ago to see if there were any updates, but the website was down. With the website being down and no progress having been reported for months, it's looking less and less likely that it will be finished.

Its such a shame seeing as 80% had already been translated. This was one of my most anticipated visual novels being fan translated since it was from the same company that made Hoshizora no Memoria. A link to the translators website is below just to prove that it's down.

VNDB: http://vndb.org/v5834

Translators Website: http://www.tokidan.com

If you can find the leader anwhere. No one knows what happened to the people involved in the project

I was able to pull up an archived snapshot of the info page. It was taken at the end of 2012 though, so I'm not sure how up to date the info is or if he'll even respond to begin with. The link to the snapshot is below for anybody that wants to try contacting him.

Info Page

This project isn't budging one bit so I think it's best to just let this go and stop agonizing over this, besides there are plenty of other VN translation projects out there that are actually making progress.

I still think it's a good idea to try and get the scripts. That way if anyone wants to pick up this project they don't have to start from scratch.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I might have fond him.

I fond an archive of tokidan.com (I have forgot from whom if I remember I would give them credit) where it stands that tokidan has also an alias as Yipo123 and I search for yipo123 on google and it seems like there are an steam account with the same name that was only accessed  for some hours ago.

I can't say that it defiantly him but it might be a lead.