[MASSIVE SPOILERS] A Little Ever17 Question

Funyarinpa

have you read everything?

Anyway, someone had a lot of money. Did you read about the "LeMU restoration project" that apparently happened? They built a copy. Remember, the events of 2034 are pretty much entirely an attempt at copying the situation at LeMU to the point where Blick Winkel will think the two are the same event / be able to find it on the four-dimensional level something.

Can't quite remember how they got that money, Sara is a candidate, lawsuits perhaps or her hax, not really sure tbh.

have you read everything?

Anyway, someone had a lot of money. Did you read about the "LeMU restoration project" that apparently happened? They built a copy. Remember, the events of 2034 are pretty much entirely an attempt at copying the situation at LeMU to the point where Blick Winkel will think the two are the same event / be able to find it on the four-dimensional level something.

Can't quite remember how they got that money, Sara is a candidate, lawsuits perhaps or her hax, not really sure tbh.

I DID read everything though I'd say it is hard to conceal LeMU being rebuilt as it exactly is therefore I'd ruled that out as a possibility.

Read the true route,carefully it explains every single mystery (atleast all major ones)

i read this quite a while ago but from what i remember

2034 incident was a plot by the original 'survivors' of the LeMU incident to mainly save everyone especially Takeshi,it was a plan by Yubeiseiharukana and Kid mainly,thats why Tsugumi is so rough in the 2034 version she didnt understand why this was happening all over again etc etc

and money,uh Harukana is pretty rich probably being a successful researcher and all but meh who cares 

I would go back and take a look at that timeline they play during the credits sequence, it cleared up quite a few of my questions. As for the whole money thing, I think they mentioned at one point they got massive funding from the German pharmaceutical company, but it's hazy. Been almost a year since I played it xD

The bit I didnt get..is apparently you have to trick BW in order to make the events happen in 2034, or something... but surely wouldnt that create a paradox so it would wipe out everyone's exsistence in 2017?

It has been a while since i read ever 17 but didn't they prevent a paradox by making everyone who knew about BW act as though they didn't know about him in 2017 or something like that?