Clannad VN issue

gpower

Well, that error message talks about insufficient memory. How's your ram? (you can always add the cpu/ram monitor widget to your desktop to see how you're doing %-wise)

Also, could you tell us about your machine? Vista? Win 7? VM?

Well, that error message talks about insufficient memory. How's your ram? (you can always add the cpu/ram monitor widget to your desktop to see how you're doing %-wise)

Also, could you tell us about your machine? Vista? Win 7? VM?

My computer is running Win7, CPU is Intel Q8300 with Gforce210 integrated graphics, 1TB hard drive about half full, 4GB ram.

I'll add that I can run Little Busters, which I also downloaded from this site, without any problems.

I have a feeling it could be because it's a 32bit windows and it's complaining because one of the files is larger than the maximum size? im reading through google now, nothing useful yet...

[14:50] <VDZServer> Fatal user error. From what I can tell, that's a symptom of a malware named Windows Antivirus Pro

[14:50] <VDZServer> It pretends to be a virus scanner, but instead installs malware

[14:50] <Amaranthea> Fatal USER error?

[14:51] <~Kuudere> Use.rar

[14:51] <VDZServer> It also blocks applications from running with error messages like that.

[14:51] <VDZServer> Reason Clannad is not running is because user's computer is full of malware

[14:50] <VDZServer> Fatal user error. From what I can tell, that's a symptom of a malware named Windows Antivirus Pro

[14:50] <VDZServer> It pretends to be a virus scanner, but instead installs malware

[14:50] <Amaranthea> Fatal USER error?

[14:51] <~Kuudere> Use.rar

[14:51] <VDZServer> It also blocks applications from running with error messages like that.

[14:51] <VDZServer> Reason Clannad is not running is because user's computer is full of malware

hmm... That's not good. I'd better run an anti-virus scan.

Using ESET antivirus 4 my computer is clean. I don't think I installed any dubious software, and so far I had no issues with other programs.

And yes, I'm using 32bit window.

I'm not sure if we are getting anywhere with this, but thank you so much to all of you for your time.

I think I found my problem. I ran the torrent again and found that I'm missing 2mb of the download somehow. I'm not sure how it happened, since it says completed this morning. It works fine now. =)

I'm not sure if we are getting anywhere with this, but thank you so much to all of you for your time.

i think I found my problem. I ran the torrent again and found that I'm missing 2mb of the download somehow. I'm not sure how it happened, since it says completed this morning. It works fine now. =)

No, sorry for can't be help. T_T..

and congratulations for sucesfully runs clannad on your PC. enjoy it. i wonder which rute you'll get http://puu.sh/1qpym...

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to bother you guys again, but I'm running into some more problems =(

ClannadFullVoiceBug.png

After Tomoya and Nagisa started to call each other by their first names, Nagisa's name disappears on all text, and every instant of "Tomoya-kun" got replaced by "No valid string, make a ticket about it"

Also, on 30th April during Fukko's route, I mysteriously loose all music. Even the ending theme did not play when the credits roll.

After Tomoya and Nagisa started to call each other by their first names, Nagisa's name disappears on all text, and every instant of "Tomoya-kun" got replaced by "No valid string, make a ticket about it"

I actually have the same problem but I don't mind. It adds humor for me...

Yeah, this is a known issue. I haven't been able to pull up much info on the net, but it's apparently near-universal. It happened to me, too.

Thankfully it's not game breaking, and we can keep playing this awesome VN : )