Greetings, equally addicted human beings.

Mr Poltroon

Welcome on the forum !

But I was wondering ... it's not just me who can't find Clannad in your list ... right ?

Go read clannad Now !

Enjoy your stay

PS: you didn't finish the two best katawa Shoujo routes 

Welcome to Fuwa! Have a crab:

Crab-copy.jpg

A... crab?

... I like red things, approved.

Welcome, and you can't have more than one favourite. It's pointless to call them all 'favourites'.

"noun

1. 1.
    a person or thing that is especially popular or particularly well liked by someone."

Nonetheless, at the top it's Grisaia no Kajitsu. It's the visual novel I loved the most out of everything else.

Hey man what a coincidence, I started on visual novels through To the Moon as well. What a tear jerker huh?

Indeed. I absolutely enjoyed that game.

Welcome.

Just wanna say hello, hope i'll cross paths with you here in the future and have a good time at fuwanovel.

Have a magical girl as a gift.   :)

e5ed449e.jpg

Yes, I do hope to have a great time. :D

Although I disapprove of magic and fantasy... there's just no way I can disprove someone with eyes like those. Approved.

Welcome on the forum !

But I was wondering ... it's not just me who can't find Clannad in your list ... right ?

Go read clannad Now !

Enjoy your stay

PS: you didn't finish the two best katawa Shoujo routes  :P

Right, the thing is, I've already watched the anime, and when I tried playing the actual game I couldn't help but feel bored by the prospect of a bloody giant game with routes I've 'technically' already seen most of. So... I've never really played it.

PS: Yeah, I know. I'm about 10-5 minutes from reaching the ending on both of them, but I couldn't be bothered...

Thanks everyone! I hope to have lots of fun in this community!

That's because Portugal is filled with people. It's not strange to find two or ten people on Fuwanovel living in Portugal.

I understand that much. What surprises me it's that it's the first time I've this many people from Portugal (that publicly state it, anyways) on any forums I've seen. 

3k4GxHV.gif

Objection!

Your honour, relevancy?

Are the Portuguese normally secretive? 

No... not really. But they have a tendency to stick to Portuguese communities, not to other languages.

Because Brasil is a Portuguese speaking country, with many more people than Portugal, and in Brazil they like to have everything made for their own language, so there's no shortage of sites and forum sections made for Portuguese people.

No... not really. But they have a tendency to stick to Portuguese communities, not to other languages.

Because Brasil is a Portuguese speaking country, with many more people than Portugal, and in Brazil they like to have everything made for their own language, so there's no shortage of sites and forum sections made for Portuguese people.

Is that so? I wish there were more forum sections for Germans then.