Greetings, equally addicted human beings.

Mr Poltroon

You say it was a proper introduction? I'm not so sure... I have no idea how one should introduce himself.

Wow, really a proper introduction, i bid you welcome to Fuwa and hope you'll enjoy your stay :D

Here some Loli love, seen your previous approbation <3

Lolilove_zps974fc7e8.gif

Approved, although the lad looks rather neutral in face of that 'love'ly cuteness.

Also, just a warning.

If you don't want to lose your sanity, avoid the Games and Chatter subforum at all costs. Do not get involved with the factions in and out of the Games and Chatter subforum. Do not think about the Games and Chatter subforum. If you wish to enter, prepare to lose your humanity.

Bloody hell...

I take it's by past experience?

Well, fret not, do to my own experiences I have learnt that certain parts of certain forums are too dangerous for humans. 

I applaud your effort regarding the factions as well, just from looking at those I can already tell it's a sodding minefield down there.

Says the recently number 1 top G&C poster and thread creator.

Have you already lost your humanity Ani ?

I've already lost my soul long ago, Mae-kun. It is only a matter of time until I seize control of Games and Chatter and put an end to the Mare.

*ahem* quick update.

I've redone some of the lists to include more information, added a list, and in general they should be easier to read.

I was never satisfied with them, but couldn't find the time to do some fixing.

PS: I apologize for the double post, I kind of didn't notice... :P

I did tht once too back when i was new... lol

I did tht once too back when i was new... lol

The way you word that makes it look like you're reminiscing about something embarrassing...

By no means does it offer any comfort, in fact, it does just the opposite, makes me feel like I committed a grave mistake...

I give you 3/10 for trying though.