Grisaia Series?

Doujin13

What i liked about Amane wasnt all that affection she gives but rather and i will only leave these 2 words here:

"Angelic Howl"

I remenber reading somewhere that mekyuu translation would slow down a bit

"Angelic Howl", huh? kind of get what your saying or not.

Well you can always try for a "machine translation" of the vn but I personally prefer waiting for the oficial translation in order to enjoy it without those stupid translation errors.

With machine translation you will understand as much as if you try reading it on Japanese while not knowing Japanese.

I prefer waiting several months for the translation over learning Japanese for several years. -_-"

But once you learn Japanese you will be able to read any VN while waiting for translation you can read only a small percent of VNs. Also those several months are usually closer to a year. I myself read translated ones while learning Japanese at a same time.

Back on a topic translation of first Grisaia VN took 1 year and 2 months and translation of second one just started 2 months ago. I myself haven't read a first one yet, I plan to but have other VNs I want to read first.

I've just finished Amane's route, and so far, I haven't encountered any noticible plot holes.  Aside from Hoshimemo, it's the best VN I've read so far, and I actually like it better than Hoshimemo because of its extreme sense of realism and the way it deals with extreme psycological issues.

And sadly, as several people mentioned before, Grisaia no Meikyuu hasn't been fully translated yet.  There seems to be constant work on Meikyuu and Rakuen, though, which is better than several VNs that have had their translation team drop their work in the middle of translating them.  Also, like everyone else has said, I wouldn't recommend using a translator.  Even if it's high-quality, they usually mess up the wording, regardless of what language they're translating.  They can easily translate the meaning, but without human oversight, it's usually the wrong meaning, as a lot of words have several definitions.  I found that out when I tried relying on Google Translate to get me through Spanish 1.  After a few homework assignments I realised that I had to do the work myself, as Google Translate was giving me incorrect translations.  The best options are to either learn Japanese yourself (which I've heard is extremely difficult, as it's not a romance language and doesn't share a common alphabet with English or any of the other common European languages) or wait for a translation, like all of us lazy bums.

I've just recently finished Grisaia no Kaitsu after the grueling effort of finishing If My Heart Had Wings, and had many questions left unanswered. And as i reviewed the game at vndb i saw that it has a sequel, and not just one but two. Grisaia no Meikyuu and Grisaia no Rakuen.

I saw that TLWiki published Meikyuu in english, while Rakuen still not released in english. 

Now my question is where can i download Grisaia no Meikyuu? feels like my questions will be answered here.

googled it but has no succesful results. I'd be very grateful to anyone who can help me. Thanks in advance!

It's still being worked on by koestl, the person that TLed the first Grisaia game.