Grisaia Series?

Doujin13

I've just recently finished Grisaia no Kaitsu after the grueling effort of finishing If My Heart Had Wings, and had many questions left unanswered. And as i reviewed the game at vndb i saw that it has a sequel, and not just one but two. Grisaia no Meikyuu and Grisaia no Rakuen.

I saw that TLWiki published Meikyuu in english, while Rakuen still not released in english. 

Now my question is where can i download Grisaia no Meikyuu? feels like my questions will be answered here.

googled it but has no succesful results. I'd be very grateful to anyone who can help me. Thanks in advance!

I believe you might have been misinformed, or simply misread something. The one you're looking for is currently being translated, but has yet to be released.

T_T so it's currently being translated? well after reading your reply...i've visited the page and saw the release date...T_T

I agree, the story is very well done indeed, personally, I don't have any problems with the heroines and I think that they are very well designed. Another thing that I like very much about Grisaia is that the protagonist (Yuuji) is so badass and secure of himself not being afraid of his problems and that's something we don't see very often in vn's :lol:.

It is indeed worth playing grisaia game.

I think the only thing some people have problems with is some of the heroines personalities.

In my opinion the story is well done and explained,of corse to fully understand it you have to play all 3 of them

Will it screw the story up if I purposefully skip a heroine route or two?

I agree, the story is very well done indeed, personally, I don't have any problems with the heroines and I think that they are very well designed. Another thing that I like very much about Grisaia is that the protagonist (Yuuji) because he is so badass and secure of himself not being afraid of his problems and that's something we don't see very often in vn's  :lol:.

G-Senjou's protagonist is a badass. Very much so that he's a dick, almost to the point of making the VN unplayable for me. (I like good protags. Congrats, you just compelled me to play the game.

Edited by DimDito

You lose a bit of info on the MC side

Of corse theres 1 route in my opinion that you wouldnt want to skip no matter what.

I really hate to make spoilers so i can only say you wont regret playing all of the routes(of corse some people would say Michiru route isnt worth playing)but i disagre since its really funny

Of corse theres 1 route in my opinion that you wouldnt want to skip no matter what.

I really hate to make spoilers so i can only say you wont regret playing all of them

Sounds interesting. Well, they can't be any worse than Rewrite's Chihaya route.

Ima play Grisaia after Heaven's feel.

Will it screw the story up if I purposefully skip a heroine route or two?

Er... Not really, you'll just be missing content, that's all. Each heroine's route is independent from the others, although... Some delve slightly (and not so slightly) into Yuuji's backstory and background.

If afterwards you intend to play the sequel, I believe it starts as if you had completed every heroine route, but not actually fell in love with any of them. Therefore, I'd recomend playing every heroine.

Also, Yuuji isn't as much of a bastard, as he really is clueless about certain common sense and things about the 'real' world... which could potentialy have him be insensible to the other girls. But fret not, he somehow pulls through being uterly dense in the end.

G-Senjou's protagonist is a badass. Very much so that he's a dick, almost to the point of making the VN unplayable for me. (I like good protags. Congrats, you just compelled me to play the game.

I played G-Senjou too I liked the protag but in my opinion Yuuji is better because the problems that appear in front of him are very hard to solve but he still manages to do it and sometimes he even changed the way I see certain things.

Well in my opinion you should play all routes because Grisaia no Kajitsu was created to meet the heroines and explore their problems and the sequels are to cover the "holes" that Grisaia no Kajitsu left for exemple Yuuji's past.

I know how you feel I've also finished Grisaia no Kajitsu a little while ago and now we have to wait until the sequels get translated... Its sad but at least it seems like the translator is advancing with the project.

Is there a site or something where we can see the translation progress? like in Light Novel translation? the publisher TLWiki do they have a site?

Is it worth getting through all these sequels for the continuity?

I hate plot holes and I haven't read any Grisaia game.

Well..i don't know for the others but i really wanna play the sequels, the first ones got me questions in my head for quite a while now? as the synopsis for the sequel says that my answers will be here!

I really hate to make spoilers so i can only say you wont regret playing all of the routes(of corse some people would say Michiru route isnt worth playing)but i disagre since its really funny

...well i just cant forget the Amane route!! whenever i play VN's i just get attached to the heroine who shows that much affection and want to be spoiled!, like a certain red head childhood friend in a certain "Tenkuru", or the girl in wheelchair in a something-club about gliders...

Well..i don't know for the others but i really wanna play the sequels, the first ones got me questions in my head for quite a while now? as the synopsis for the sequel says that my answers will be here!

B-bu-but... They're not fully translated.

This is gonna be Majikoi syndrome all over.

B-bu-but... They're not fully translated.

This is gonna be Majikoi syndrome all over.

You can always start learning Ja---  I'm just kidding. :D Though if Kajitsu is anything to go by, we should have Meikyuu relatively soon, and in awesome quality. Even if the whole thing wasn't translated, the Grand route is about the only thing that really matters, the rest is just fandisc-esque stuff. :)