Right or Left Handed

34 members have voted

1. 1. What is your dominate hand?

• Right Handed
    • Left Handed
    • Ambidexteric (Able to Use Both Hands Efficiently)

This poll is closed to new votes

It surprises me how many left-handed and ambidextrous people are here, I expected it to be like 80-90% right-handed. I'm left-handed myself, which makes writing a pain, but you get used to it.

Why is it a pain? Thankfully the college here provides left-handed chairs for me.

Maybe that just means there's a strong correlation between ambidexterity and reading VNs? :D

Ofc there is! You are busy using your right hand to something rubbing.... MEANWHILE you use your left hand to do normal tasks, such as eating, clicking with the mouse and typing. (Typing with one hand? Badass yes.)

After 1000+ hours of vn playing. You gain an immense dexterity of your left hand!! Truly artful ambidextrousty!!

I have a hard time believing 27% of people are actually ambidextrous. Most real studies have shown 65-90% of people are right handed. Liars!

Well those studies are for natural right handedness and ambidexterity and such that you get when you are born. But people learn and adapt. 99% of things I do in life require both hands to be used equally, cooking, eating, typing on keyboard, carrying bags from shop. Only very little things I do require only one hand (fapping xD - I use right hand there though). I guess it is the result of the modern era that the handedness is no longer that important, except in maybe sports.

But we don't use swords anymore, we don't use heavy farming tools, we don't write with a pen in our hand anymore (I don't think i've written anything on paper with a pen in YEARS [not counting signature] - even when I was learning kana I was using IME pad to try writing the characters and I did that with mouse in left hand anyways), so unless we do sport like tennis or something, we learn to use both hands equally. And yes, lot of people do sport, but how many people like us nerds do? Not that many I would say - so maybe nerds have it easier to become ambidextrous.

So it all comes to practice, if I'm able to learn to use mouse in left hand in like 2 years (and that is using right-handed mouse, not reverting the buttons or anything), I am sure anyone can learn to be ambidextrous.

(btw I voted right-handed anyways since I am not there yet to be on the same level like right handed, still have some things to improve with my left hand... but well that's to be expected after like 10 years of constantly playing FPS games, you learn to feel emotions with your mouse xD)

Btw according to wiki 30% of people are mixed-handed, preferring different tasks to be done with different hand, maybe those people voted the option, it would be very close and like I said above, there isn't that many tasks that require only one hand - wikipedia says example throwing and writing, but we don't do those things xD Sure I can probably still write with my right hand since that's what I learned but I would throw equally BAD with both of my hands xD

PS: I recalled one thing I only do with one hand and its right hand again - wiping my ass xD But wow, try thinking about it and trying to find things you do with only 1 hand and can't do with the other one equally, its hard... fapping and wiping my ass is like the only thing I got.

PS: I recalled one thing I only do with one hand and its right hand again - wiping my ass xD But wow, try thinking about it and trying to find things you do with only 1 hand and can't do with the other one equally, its hard... fapping and wiping my ass is like the only thing I got.

How can you pay attention to something like which hand you use to wipe your ass... I have no idea which myself I just do it naturally, about fapping I don't have one because I don't do that since I was 14. Yep I think I use my left hand to pretty much everything, except the mouse and eating.

I don't see anything in any of these(and these are 3 I found fairly quickly) that say 30% of people are ambidextrous.

I never said that, I sad mixed-handed which means using different hand for different tasks. natural ambidexterity is about 1%, yes.

about fapping I don't have one because I don't do that since I was 14.

but..but... you are on an EROGE FORUM xD So unless you have one of those new Japanese machines that do it for you, you need to do it xD Visual novels are for the faps xD H-scenes best scenes! :P 2d is the only way to live!

I never said that, I sad mixed-handed which means using different hand for different tasks. natural ambidexterity is about 1%, yes.

but..but... you are on an EROGE FORUM xD So unless you have one of those new Japanese machines that do it for you, you need to do it xD Visual novels are for the faps xD H-scenes best scenes! :P 2d is the only way to live!

I don't like most H-scenes, there ARE some that make me excited (only yuri tough) but I don't fap to them.

hey i was born in 1980, don't slam the 80's rook

Heh, someone older than me. This means Aniki can't call me an old man anymore.

Oh, I'm right-handed by the way. *Looks at poll-options above. Tries to summon the motivation to participate in poll* Bah sod it. It's too much work.

Heh, someone older than me. This means Aniki can't call me an old man anymore.

Oh, I'm right-handed by the way. *Looks at poll-options above. Tries to summon the motivation to participate in poll* Bah sod it. It's too much work.

You're older then the average joe.

Also, right-handed in what? Writing? OR???