Fruit VN

Nosebleed

So today I felt like checking vndb and I discover this unique gem by the title of Chop Chop Fruit salad Mystery Jam DokiDoki Dating Sim THingy

And I just.. I just had to share it.

Going to download it now and no one can stop me.

Official website: http://janvanruthberg.co.vu/games (because you know you want to)

And with this I have a question, is there anything someone hasn't made a VN/dating sim for? Like any other inanimate object or creature.

I find it hard to believe there isn't one, somewhere deep in the internet.

Anyone thinks this has gone too far by now or does someone really have a fetish for this?

Really? I VN with pigeons as protagonists wasn't enough? Next how about this: A board as a MC goes to a school where all the students  are nails, and thus all nails are attracted to him (some kind of tools harem), and there's  a couple of serial killers on the loose, the saw and the axe.

And I just finished this VN as far as I know. There are 5 routes according to the creator.

So far I got Strawberry, Banana, Pineapple-sensei, Tomato and Corn so it seems to be all. 

All I have to say is, I have never appreciated the existence of such a magnificent piece of work. This is clearly the visual novels' magnum opus and should be highly regarded for its prestige writing, beautiful setting, thrilling soundtrack, original artwork and just everything else you could possibly imagine

You will never find something of this caliber in your life, ever.

Tomatoes and Corn are vegetables not fruits so wouldn't that make this a fruit and vegetable VN, i'm just saying.

Nope.

Both tomatoes and corn are indeed fruits, taxonomy wise.

Tomato is more commonly known for the misconception.

But corn is also a fruit. Not so much the corn itself but the grains in it that make it a fruit.

They are vegetable-like fruits per say.

I played it, because I can't not play these things.

Tomato best fruit.

You mean ToMOEto06F5D6e.png

I think the Tsundere/Yandere Strawberry was the best heroine.

I mean, the complexity of her character was so well put together, you can really tell she's struggling with her multiple personalities.

That climax at the end was beautifully put together.

And that  epilogue was so full of feels.