Vn's that had animes based of them

Shikitohno

Fate/Stay Night had a pretty bad adaptation. The worse part was that one story arc that tried to combine Heavens Feel and Unlimited Blade Works, that was disgraceful.

Fear not. I think ufotable are creating a remake of fate/stay night. 

I hear that Steins gate is the most well adapted VN into anime. There are many scenes that I enjoy watching animated from VN's but a lot of the time the overall quality just isn't there personally

VNs generally don't make good direct transfers to anime... The

Tsukihime

anime doesn't even exist, after all.  This is mostly because more of the best VNs is in the actual non-spoken lines than is the case with an anime.

Ok tks do you know where I can find light novels tl in English then cause this one I would read

Baka-tsuki took it down because it was just localized in NA. There may be another translation group or a torrent for the already translated ones floating around the net. Otherwise you may just have to wait for them to come out.

EDIT: I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post torrents on the forums but I'll just post this here and see what happens. http://kickass.to/sword-art-online-light-novels-1-12-and-extras-t7903827.html

I think Shuffle! Anime adeption was a lot batter then original VN version. VN version 4/10 Anime 8/10.

LB! Anime adeption was pretty good too in my opinion true I didn't watch second season yet. I guess if we compare Anime and first part of VN they are about equally good. VN 7/10 First season of Anime 6/10, but my favorite part of LB! VN was Rin's second route + Refrein witch are adapted into second season of Anime that I didn't watch yet, without those two routes I would rate VN 6/10 too.

Blazblue was... well it wasn't good, but it wasn't worse then VN version at least. BB CT 4/10 BB CS 5/10 Anime 5/10.

And there is Danganronpa, I would say that Anime and VN versions of this title are equal too but in VN pointless gameplay ruind best part of a story (Trials) which is why I didn't like VN version that much. VN 5/10 Anime 7/10.

That's it for titles that I have both watched Anime version and read a VN version.

I think the problem with "converting" a visual novel into another medium - anime- that only has spoken lines is that the "feeling" of a scene isn't brought over, or is just converted in a different way. Like Clephas already mentioned, most of the time the best things of a good VN are non-spoken.

Nobody mentioned Majikoi. If i remenber correctly it was only folowing the Agave route which isnt translated.

Majikoi anime was terrible,it was just made for the fans. no specific route was chosen just random events from the VN

The Opening episode adapted the battle from the overpowered girl's route(wat was the name again?) and so on like that

but my favorite part of LB! VN was Rin's second route + Refrein witch are adapted into second season of Anime that I didn't watch yet, without those two routes I would rate VN 6/10 too.

Oh boy. You're in for a surprise if you ever decide to go watch that.

I'm surprised I didn't see a mention of the Clannad anime. I really did think the anime was pretty darn good. Though I saw it waaaaay back when I was... I think maybe in elementary or the beginning of middle, it was a pretty darn good experience at the time.

The only good adaptation I can think of would be Clannad.  ^_^

Most have mentioned Shuffle! but I've neither seen it nor play it. All other adaptations generally miss a huge chunk of the VN, and occasionally the important bits.

I hated F/SN and Majikoi's anime.

I watched Danganronpa's anime in one day- I do not have a PSP/Vita(wish I had one!) nor could I play with the emulator- therefore I decided to watch the anime to learn the story. Well, the story itself was AMAZING but of course I've heard it misses most of the essence of the VN.